Chapter 1

Cater 2 U

“Our sales went higher this month”

“That’s great”

“But we shouldn’t feel at ease as the industry is a little shaky”

“Okay”

“You have a meeting with our client tomorrow so please be sure to be ready”

“I am”

He was behind his computer while talking to his secretary who was giving him information about the company. He kept on replying without looking at the guy across his table, his eyes were glued to his computer screen. He was so busy that he did not notice that someone else had entered his office.

His secretary was baffled and tried to greet the intruder but he was signaled not to and stay on his seat. The intruder encouraged him to continue with his talk as he walked behind the man who was busy with his computer.

“We have a share holders meeting on Friday”

“Okay”

“And you know you should be preparing right?” said the man who just joined them.

“I am”

“Is that why you are busy on your computer?” asked that guy.

“Yes” he replied without breaking his stare to the computer.

“I see, you might want to put another plant there as the zombies are approaching already”

“It’s okay, I got this”

He replied after he realized that someone was behind him. He look in front and saw his secretary smiling at him, he looked up and saw his father standing beside him. He smiled nervously.

“When will you learn to be serious on things Kim Doyeon?” his father asked.

“I’m sorry dad, I was just trying to relieve stress”

His dad just shook his head and advised him to study the report that was prepared for him for tomorrow’s meeting.

Kim Doyeon, the eldest son of Kim Minkyung and Im Nayoung, owner of the leading electronics company in South Korea. He is known to be a happy-go-lucky person and an ultimate player during her younger days. Party is his thing, no goals in life which made everybody wonder if he is really a son of Minkyung and Nayoung as the two were known to be detailed and organized.

It was true enough that Minkyung was a carefree type of person when he was younger but things change when he entered university and there he met the love of his life Im Nayoung. He is now married to her and have two kids, Doyeon and Somi.

Being the eldest child and first heir to the richest of his parents, Doyeon is expected to be well-reserved, prim and proper but he is the exact opposite of what people expect him to be. He hates being compared to his mighty father. He loves his parents dearly but he hates how judgmental and assuming people are at him.

He had no direction in life that he fled home and try to do things on his own but he failed miserably. He was at his worst when he met the reason why he is a changed man now, not completely but at least he has a direction in life.

It was his darkest hour when he met his current girlfriend, Yeonjung. He was drunk and out in a fight because of his ego. He was fighting for his dear life, he was kicked out from the bar he was in. It was cold and he has nothing on him, blood was oozing out from his head.

Someone noticed him walking wobbly and bloody. Concerned Yeonjung asked him but he fainted in front of her. He woke up in the arms of Yeonjung who was smiling brightly at him. He fell for her right then and there. Now, here they are dating for almost 4 years.

Yeonjung was the reason why Doyeon continued his studies and pursued a career. He wants nothing now but to spend the rest of his life to the girl who looked at him so lovingly even at his darkest hour.

-0-

She was fixing her things and ready to go home. She bade goodbye to those workmates whose saying goodbye to her. She fished her phone from her pocket and saw a message from her silly boyfriend, she replied and right after doing so, she go ahead and exited her office.

As soon as she stepped foot outside the building the gush of cold spring air blew her hair. Her long crimson haired danced perfectly in the air as she walked towards the road. She stayed outside and stood there waiting for her prince charming to come pick her up. She didn’t wait for so long as white Grandcabrio Maserati parked in front of her.

“Hello Princess!” greeted Doyeon.

Yeonjung did not reply and just entered the car. Doyeon is used to this. He thought of something that might have been angered his girlfriend but he couldn’t think of anything. He shrugged as he knows that Yeonjung will just nag at him if he did something wrong.

He leaned in a bit to kiss her girlfriend but Yeonjung back a bit. Doyeon blinked as to why his girlfriend was avoiding his kiss.

“What is it again that I did?” he asked.

“I told you not to pick me up with this car” she replied.

“But baby, this is my car”

“You own 3 cars Kim Doyeon! Why use the most expensive one”

“Because you are a princess! You deserve the world! Wait, are your officemates teasing you again?”

“Sort of”

“Tell them to find a handsome, rich and oozing with appeal boyfriend like me then”

“I really don’t know where you are getting such confidence”

“Okay, you know everyone expect me to drive the most expensive car since I am the heir of Kim Technologies. People are quick to judge and I am sorry if somehow this affects you.”

Yeonjung then realize the high expectations people have for her boyfriend. She then agree to let Doyeon use whatever car he wants.

Her family is neither poor nor rich. They are living in a comfortable home and her parents was able to supply the things that she needed. She was not raised with all the luxury in the world but she was able to experience the things that a child or a person would want. Just enough for them.

Yeonjung is actually an adopted child. She was raised by her adoptive mother, Soobin. She was given as her biological parents do not have the capability to feed and make a living for her. Soobin nourished her with love and his foster father also accepted her whole-heartedly. She is love as their own and she never felt that she was adopted. Even now that she has a younger sister, Mina, she is still love.

---------0---------

A/N: Yeah finally kicked this off! I've been dying to write this and it does not do justice to my sanity as the story just flow but I am stopping myself from writing a new fic becuase of my existing ones. And yeah finally here you go! My first genderbender AU! 

Who misses DoYeonjung dearly? Well, this author does. And yes this is my first fic involving WJSN except Yeonjung of course. 

Do subscribe to this story and if you guys wants to talk to me my CC and twitter is open. My twitter handle is the same as my name here. Hope you guys like it.