2) Jeon Jungkook's POV

Insane

" behave like one "

................

uuuugggghhhhh !!  Why do I like her so much? ! She's probably in a state of killing me rn.  😥 WHY THE HELL DID I PULL HER WRIST? ????!!! I DON'T EVEN ING KNOW IF PULL HER OR PUSH HER GAWD!  I'M NOT IN MY RIGHT ING MIND! ... .. I'm such an idiot. 

How do I make it up to her? ? Shall I just say sorry and tell her that I'm the guy that save her and pay all her hospital fees?? ??? She wouldn't buy it tho. ... ... .. ...Ugh. 

 

[ next day ]

 

"..........as the Japanese warrior try to-"

" AKH!  Oh-shoot. .... Sorry Ms. Kim " Gain yelled out suddenly. What happened ?

" are you okay Gain? "

" my knee got scrapped on the edge of the desk and I think it bleed " she showed us her knee and everyone gasp.

" OH MY GOD!  GAIN YOU SHOULD TREAT IT!  Ummmmm Taehyung-"

"Ms. Kim, I'll take her to the Infirmary" I stand up and walk towards Gain.

Why are they staring at me gosh it's bothering. Why am I even nervous? Oh I don't know how to treat wounds since I bullies people. .... My ing luck ugh. 

" wait Ms. Kim I can do it by myself " Gain insisted.

" but doesn't it hurt, honey?"

" I'm fine" she attempts to stand up but fail miserably. 

The whole class had to really hold in their laugh despite her situation while I stand her up. 

" hold my shoulder "

" no,  I rather die" she spat. I forcefully circle her arm on my shoulder and squeeze her tiny waist. MY GOD SHE'S A ING QUEEN !!

She seems shocked by my action,  as she stared at me wide eyed. 

" trust me " I give her a trustfull stare and for some odd reason she hesitantly nod.

" excuse us Ms. Kim "

"be careful dear"

[ Infirmary ]

I let her sit on the bed and I hurriedly find a cotton ball. I wash it up and seated myself infront of Gain's knee. 

" It should be hurt but don't worry, I'll be gentle "

..............

.................................and then this happen. 

Gain suddenly hold my face and lean in as her forehead touched mine. She close her eyes and frown.  I start swearing and I don't know where to put my hands at. 

" a moment ago you look fine,  you're hot now"

" I know I'm hot you don't have to mention it" ugh I'm so freaking cringey. 

" that's not what I- ! Are you strucked by lightning or something? ????"

" what? "

She leans in and squint her eyes. "ooohh~ you're trying to behave like one ayee? ??" oh my god her smile I cant-

I see rainbows.

I put my hands at the side of her waist and tilted my head. " and what if I do?............................pretty? "

NONONO DONT LAY YOUR EYES ON HER LIPS!  NO!  OH ! ! ................I lay my eyes on her freaking beautiful plump kissable lips!  Ugh! 

I really can't keep myself around you Gain. 

..........

" WTF JEON ?! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU LEARN THOSE CRINGEY STUFF!? LOL HAHAHA"

It's only natural babe. Only natural. You're the caused. 

She the stood up, dusting herself. 

" well I think my wound is treated by your sweet talk and I don't need you anymore so off and bye-bye! !!" She chuckled as she limply walk towards our class. 

" WAIT! " I jogged towards her and crounch down.  I open the bandage and put it on her wounded knee. 

" this should do"

I stand up and ruffle her strawberry-vanilla-scented-fluffy-rufflable-omgimsof*ckinweird-hair and left her out. 

" be careful you pretty b*tch "