1) Han Gain's POV

Insane

!" I screamed as the ball rushed towards me. 

" ING HELL JEON JUNGKOOK!  WHAT'RE U GONNA DO IF IT LANDED ON MY CASTED FEET STUPID ERS !"

" u think I care ?" he bluntly answers, a cocky smirk on his face.

Oh how I wish that a ball would land on his pretty-yet-annoying face so he got nothing left to brag about. He should start realizing that he was the one who got my feet on this stupid cast.

 

[ flashback ]

 

"Oi Jeon -face! I'll remind you one last freaking time, if i see you mess with a junior again, I'll be the one who kick your crusty "

As a good class president I need to be strict with the rules right? This Jeon guy ain't helping me at all for gods sake ughhh. 

"haha you should know I hit girls too b*tch" he says walking slowly towards me, cornering me to the stairs, and sh*t I might fall. 

" ha, you thought I'm scared? A person like you shouldn't be scared, but disgusted. Now u hear me, don't mess with me or anyone. "

I whisper at him before walking pass him, but luck was not on my side, when he suddenly pulled my wrist and I slip, loosing my balance and falling down everything is starting to go black, I remember gripping my hand at his but it was too late. Suddenly everything is black. I only hear the voice saying ' GAIN! GAIN! !!' It doesn't sound like Jeon cause. . I never really heard him when he's shouting so I bet he's not that stupid Jeon guy. What kind of guy would push a woman? Lol. 

end of flashback ]

" Hey! Jeon, Han ! What did I tell you two about fighting in my class? " Mr. Song screamed at us. 

"ugh.. .. detention "

[ detention ]

" you er ! Now I can't go to the hospital because of you !" I screamed as I throw the mop towards him. 

" IT'S MY FAULT NOW ?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO START SCREAMING AT ME! "

wow. never seen that side of Jeon before. ing loser. 

"oi Jeon -face. ...do you even remember the time when you pulled on my wrist and I slipped down the stairs and I OUT?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY I HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL? ! BECAUSE MY NERVE GOT COMPLETELY CUT AND I HAVE TO DO A CHECKUP EVERY SINGEL FREAKING DAY! I HATE THE SMELL OF HOSPITAL NOW IT MAKES ME SICK! .. .but I had to or else I'm not going to walk normally ever"

I can't believe I wasted all my energy on this b*tch. Next time he screamed at me I'll just puch the out of him ugh. 

" I woke up at the hospital seeing my mom crying. ...it hurts me. She said some tall handsome dude carry me all the way here and that person turn out not to be you"

" not me?  "

He's not looking at me anymore. Instead he stared hard at my casted feet. 

" yea cuz you're not handsome ..." lol biggest lie ever " ...and you're not someone who look like you could ever care about someone. ...you bullies people remember?  , that's so not you "

"and what if that guy turns out to be me? "

He finally looked up to my eyes and I can see a hint of .. ....sadness? Wait?  TF. 

" ha, he'll never be you " I walk pass him but he caught my wrist.  Again. 

" how do I prove that mr. Nice guy was me? " he ask

" behave like one " I said, and left him. 

why is he acting like this?