Ch. 3 ~ Aster

He's Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOONA!"

Yoona turned around as she heard her name being called...

"Chu?"

"Wait," Chu said as she ran towards Yoona.

Yoona stood still and Chu finally caught up to where Yoona was...

"I... have... to... tell you... something," Chu said as she tried to catch her breath.

"What is it?"

"I need your help... well actually Jungkook needs your help..."

Yoona's eyes widened and she grabbed Chu's hands," I'll do anything to help Jungkook.... What does he need help with?"

"He needs help with regaining his memories and Jungkook believes that if he spends more time with you... then he'll have his memories back in no time."

Yoona let go of Chu's hands...

"Would me spending time with him... really help him regain his memories," Yoona asked as she looked at the ground.

"Of course, after all... you are his first love..."

Yoona sighed," but... even if I am his first love... He's with Ji Eun... I don't think that Ji Eun would be comfortable if I was with her boyfriend constantly... especially since I used to date Jungkook...."

Chu placed her hands on Yoona's shoulders and made sure that Yoona looked at her.

"Yoona... you know that deep inside your heart... you love Jungkook... and if you love him then you would be willing to do everything for Jungkook..."

Yoona looked at the ground and knew that Jungchu was right...

Yoona loves Jungkook so much...

So much that she was willing to do anything for him..

Yoona opened to speak but as she opened , she felt sick and felt as if she was going to vomit. 

She fell to the floor and coughed continuously...

Chu was surprised and automatically helped Yoona stand up.

"Are you okay Yoona?"

Yoona slowly nodded her head as she continued to cough...

"I'm.... okay," Yoona said in between her coughs.

Chu placed her hand on Yoona's forehead.

"Yoona... you're forehead... it's so warm... I think you have a fever. Come on, let's go and get you checked..."

 

 

Jungkook looked around the hospital room and the one thing that caught his eye was a vase that contained red flowers...

A smile had suddenly appeared on his face...

Ji Eun looked at Jungkook and looked at the direction he was looking at.

Ji Eun looked at the flowers and questioned," are those flowers the reason behind his smile?"

Jungkook opened his mouth," for some reason, those

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter