Ch. 2 ~ Selfish

He's Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Eun stared at Jungkook...

She wasn't happy at all...

Jungkook looked at Ji Eun and saw that she was angry...

"Are you okay Ji Eun," Jungkook asked her.

She walked towards Jungkook," do you think that I would be okay after you caressed Yoona's face?"

Jungkook sighed," she was crying..."

"But still, you're my boyfriend," Ji Eun told him while emphasizing the word boyfriend.

"Okay... i'm sorry Ji Eun... I did wrong... i'm sorry if I hurt your feelings....," Jungkook said while avoiding her gaze

She sighed and frowned...

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I shouldn't have gotten mad at you... Especially since you don't even remember anything... I'll try to control my anger next time..."

"It's fine... it's my fault for not considering your feelings..."

Ji Eun touched his hair and showed him a fake smile...

"He doesn't even remember Yoona yet he still has the same feelings for her..."

Yoona stayed outside of his room while Chu walked into the room.

"Jungkook," Chu said as she hugged him. 

Jungkook was surprised by the hug, especially since he didn't know the person that was hugging him. 

"Who are you," he asked Chu.

"You don't remember me?"

Jungkook shakes his head...

"Gosh Jungkook, I know that you lost your memories but how can you not even remember your own sister," Chu said.

"Ahhh, your my sister?"

Chu nodded her head," I'm Jungchu, your older sister."

"Do I have any more siblings," he asked.

"Nope, I'm your only sister," she said smiling.

"Ohhh, okay...," Jungkook says as he looks at his hands.

He fiddles around with his hands and has a sad look on his face.

"Hey what's wrong," Chu asks him.

"Huh, nothing..."

Chu shakes her head," don't try lying to your own sister Jungkook. I know that you fiddle with your hands when you're in deep thought and something troubles you."

Jungkook sighs," I guess I still have the same habits I used to have...."

"Is it because of.... Yoona?"

He opens his mouth but then closes it...

"It is... isn't it?"

He nods his head.

"I heard that you're dating that one girl that was in here... what was her name again?"

"Ji Eun," Jungkook mutters.

"Anyways, what happened to Yoona? Why aren't you guys talking anymore?"

"I... I don't know... I... can't remember anything," he says as he frowns.

Chu sighs and tells him," maybe you should spend more time with Yoona that way you can get your memories back faster."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter