By My Side [Hwabyul]

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 3 years since their debut and she always enjoyed the company of the three members. But a person can not always be happy. Everyone has some or the other regrets and dissatisfactions. If I could do this better, if I could do that better, if I did it this way, if I chose this. 

Though she loves her members, she often finds herself wondering why she had to debut in a vocal group. Because her vocals weren't strong enough so she had to switch to rapping? Why? 

"Byulie Unnie, what are you thinking so deeply?" said a raspy voice. 

"It's nothing. Where are the others?" Byul asked 

"The dancers left a while ago and Wheein and Yongsun Unnie went to grab their things from downstairs. You didn't notice?" Hyejin said, taking a seat near Moonbyul on the floor. 

"Ah, sorry." was all Byul could say

"What's up Unnie? Why do you look so gloomy? Anything you wanna share?" Hyejin asked. She was concerned for the older girl

"It's just—" 

"Hyegi! Hyegi! I got an offer from Yoon Mi Rae sunbaenim for a collaboration!" Wheein came running into the dance practice room, jumping around like a little pup. 

Hyejin stood up immediately "What?! Really? Oh my gad Wheeinie I'm so happy for you." she said as she hugged her friend. 

"Congratulations Wheeinie! That's great news." Moonbyul said in a happier tone. The young latter had only dreamt of collaborating with the legend but it was not a dream anymore. 

Wheein couldn't hide her joy and she couldn't stop jumping around. Just then, Yongsun came in with a bag of chips in her hands and stuffed with it. 

"Hey guys, our manager asked us to come down. The car's ready to leave." She informed the others. 

"Alright Tiny. Control your emotions we gotta go home." Hyejin told Wheein as she grabbed her black Adidas backpack. The others took their belongings and all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter