Mirror

Once evil, always evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's always weird to him. How sometimes looking through the mirror, Chanyeol sees himself as a idol. Carefree, puppy like, and just all around dripping with kindness. Because Chanyeol is nothing like that in this reality. He is a cruel, sadistic, ruthless man. What he says, it goes. The world is cruel and on most stand at the top, he learned this while young. Watch out for people who might potentially bring him down, pf course all of those are easily taken care of, with just a snap of fingers. So it annoys him, it really does to see the other reality. Be so carefree, and let's people other him around. Maybe Chanyeol is also envious cause of Kyungsoo in that reality. The smaller man was so.....different...so much more of what Chanyeol would like. Not the one in this reality. The man is a pain in the , too cheery, willing, loud, and much much more dangerous. Chanyeol absolutely hates it, maybe if he can only just switch them. He will be happy. He puts the mirror down, leaning back against the chair with a heavy sigh. Especially when the door slams open, and the infamous loud Kyungsoo steps in, dresses in obnoxious pink. Following behind him, was Baekhyun. Chanyeol thanks god that this Baekhyun was a quiet reserve man, who does his job. One might even take him for a mute if they hang out with him for just a day. 

"Boss!" Kyungsoo sing songs loudly, doing a pose that doesn't do him any mercy with that pink outfit. Chanyeol really considers of firing this little if he wasn't good at his job. "What? Also what's up with the flaming gay style today?" Chanyeol ask feeling a headache coming when the man proceeds to ramble on and on about everything and nothing. "Quiet! Baekhyun reports!" He shouts, saving them both from the ongoing rambling. Baekhyun quickly drops the reports on his desk, and walking out like god is out there for poor soul. "You out!" He adds gesturing to the door, in which Kyungsoo pouts but a glare from Chanyeol shuts him up. He knows that any threat the man promises, it happens. Like the time when promise someone that he will burn him a new . Guess what happened? Kyungsoo scoffs, before leaving the office.

Chanyeol quickly settles back down on his chair, reading over the reports before he glance at the mirror again. There, they were at some sort o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter