Chapter 2

Beautiful Scar

"Eomma when will Jonghyunie wake up, I want to play with him?" Minki asked pouting...

"He is sick Minkiya, let him sleep, you can play when he wakes up" Mrs. Choi answered...

Mr. & Mrs. Choi brought 2 years Jonghyun home today after his family passed away.....

"Minki! Son come here I want to talk with you" Mr. Choi called Minki

"Yes appa" Minki sat beside his father as his father took his hands....

"Listen carefully son..... You are small now but still I want you to understand what I want to say now"

"Yes appa I am listening" Minki smiled.....

"Jonghyun's parents has gone to a faraway place, so he is going to live with us from now on"

"Woah! really appa? I am so happy" Minki clapped.... Minki always wanted a little brother to play with, he was always envious of his friends who had siblings to always play with, Minki always felt alone so he had asked for a sibling from his parents but they always asked him to wait and now that he has someone to play with, he was super excited, now he can show Jonghyun to his friends...

"Yes son, but he is small so he needs all the love and care, I want you to take care of him and protect him"

"Yes, yes appa I will protect him like a strong big brother" minki's heart swelled with pride....

"But...umm... You have to remember something important son" Mr. Choi looked up to her wife and she gave a nod...

"Listen my dear, me and Jonghyun's father promised to marry you two together, so you have to marry Jonghyun for him to stay with us" Mr. Choi insisted on marrying Minki and Jonghyun because that was the only way for them to keep Jonghyun's custody and Mr. Choi also wanted to fulfill his promise to his friend..... "Although your marriage will only be legalized when you both come of age and any of you can break it then if you don't want it" Mr. Choi continued.....

"So if I marry Jonghyunie he will stay with us?" Minki asked with innocent bunny eyes...

"Yes son"

"Yes appa I will marry Jonghyunie and always keep him with me"Minki said grinning....

Without knowing what he is getting into Minki agreed to get married to Jonghyun, he had always wanted someone to play with , he knew that married people stay together forever so he thought Jonghyun will stay with them always after this.....

Minki ran where Jonghyun was sleeping "you are going to stay with us now" he said caressing Jonghyun's cheeks "we are going to play together and go on picnics, I am going to show you all my favourite places and I am going to always protect you" Minki placed a sweet kiss on sleeping Jonghyun's temple....