Drabble 3

Beautiful Scar

Giggling in between the land filled with grass.... Jonghyun can still see his hyung between the wildflowers just high enough to cover his own shoulders, waving and jumping, then running towards the most precious person, only to get embraced in a warm hug and showered by sweet kisses all over his tiny face, making little Jonghyunie to giggle more......Minki's embrace was Heaven for 3 years old Jonghyun...

................................................................

 

 

"Why are you so obsessed with him?"

Minki snapped back from the memory of his paradise... One of outings they had as kids.....

Minki was standing at his usual place "the school rooftop" watching over Jonghyun playing in the school ground... He always did, has always watched over Jonghyun, but it's not same anymore, their relationship is not the same....

It's been quite a time, Jonghyun stopped looking for Minki during breaks, there is no more waving from Jonghyun no more shouting his name...

"I am not obsessed, I just.... I......." 

"Common, it's been how long? We are going to graduate this year and there wasn't a single day that you failed to come here just to see him.. not to mention you two live in the same house, you see him every time" Dongho said..... "He is growing Minkiya, you can't keep him to yourself, he will make friends.... The more you restrict him, he will grow farther from you...... You can't get gloomy just because he doesn't give the same attention to you... You have to wait"

"It's not like that, you won't understand" Minki whispered as a tear rolled down his cheeks...