Back to Seoul

Twins, but Rivals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

《Warning: Contains mature language》

 

Jeongyeon's POV

I've been laying on my bed thinking all night about the girl that I'll meet tomorrow that I even forgot to sleep. I picked up my phone to the company to have some day off. 

"Rose, can you please tell to your other employees that you all will have a day off today or tomorrow, and probably the other day. I have some important date today." I said. The assistant on the other line screamed in excitement.

"OMG!!! Boss are you going to meet with Ms. Im?" My assistant asked. "Uh yes?" I said. My reply sounds more like a question. "OH. MY. GOD. But okay boss, I'll tell the other workers! Thank you so much boss!" The phone hung up. What's gotten into that girl?

I was about to call the girl I'm going to meet but I also realized I don't know the girl's number. I didn't even have the number of Nayeon. So I get out of my house and drove again to the main road. I waited several hours but there are no signs of Nayeon. I asked people on the streets where she is but then someone caught my eye. I saw a familiar figure in black suit and I tracked that person. I touched the person's back and looked at me. It was a female. She looks like Nayeon's female bodyguard on the other day. 

"U-um, miss? Mind if I ask you something? Did you know where Im Nayeon is?" I asked. The person shooked her head. 

"Im Nayeon? Ah! Im Nayeon is not here in Jeju. She went back to Seoul the other day."  I thanked the person and I went back to my car. So when the day I met Nayeon, it's also the day she went back to Seoul? What the hell?

I never drove so fast in my life. The road is so slippery, and I keep on thinking about Nayeon and the girl. What will be their reactions if I meet them? Will they be confused or angry? I don't know.

I went back to my house, get my keys, and start packing my bags. I called again my assistant that I'll be having a flight today to Seoul and my stay there will be longer than a month or more so my employees can have long vacation and all that. 

After that, I'll also bring my lego in case I get bored in the flight. I snickered a little bit 'cause I'll gonna look like a child or something.

I rode on the taxi and packed my bags at the back. I sat on the front seat next to the driver and looked through the window. As the taxi goes on, I looked outside and there was so many billboards standing on the highway and most of them are filled with the faces of Nayeon. 

"Nayeon is really popular, isn't she? She even have her faces attached in most of these billboards," I said and I don't even realized that the driver will also talk to me. I looked at him.

"True ma'am. Im Nayeon is so popular this days. She even went here in Jeju to film her first movie," the taxi driver said and I just nodded. So she is filming here? But why did she went back to Seoul? Issues maybe?

I kept on looking on the window, and suddenly the radio . A familar song was played on it and I absentmindedly sing with the song.

"I wanna know know know know what is love!~" the radio sang. The driver laughed at me as I was slowly copying the song. 

"Hahaha! Even TWICE this days gets popular and popular. And by the way, I'm a ONCE too actually," the driver exclaimed.

"Sir, did you know Nayeon's best friend?" I asked the driver when I knew the driver is a fan. He must definitely know about that.

"Yeah. She's Myoui Mina. She looks like Nayeon, and people are even mistaking Nayeon and Mina because of their similarities and most of us ONCEs call them 'twins'," the driver replied. Now I know the comments on Nayeon's post yesterday were true. I'm so stupid. 

"I was thinking," the driver tells me once more. "Are you the one who's in the news on the other day, ma'am?" Hearing that, I suddenly thought about what happened on that day. I blushed. Should I deny it or not? But I also realized that it's bad to lie, so I'm gonna answer truthfully.

"Yeah. I'm the one on the news," I replied nervously. I wonder what's the driver's reaction going to be. I felt my palms sweating cold. I can't even breathe properly.

"You know you're very lucky, ma'am. For someone like her who is so beautiful, you even had a chance to kiss her. Fans are very jealous on what happened to you two to be honest." The driver said. He still sounds very happy though. I hope he isn't angry. Because if he is, I'll be dead by now.

"Are you angry, sir? Because when that happened is not really my intention, and someone pushed her accidentally and the thing happened. I'm very sorry if you're jealous." I suddenly apologized even it's not my fault. And yeah, the driver will soon kill me if he saw that on real-time.

"It's okay ma'am. I'm sure it's an accident. But you're still very lucky, and you know... Nayeon was definitely inlove with you after that thing happened." The driver said lastly and before I'm going to answer him back, we've already arrived at the airport. I had no words to say right now. Nayeon's inlove with me? Like, how?

I placed my bags on the security machine and I kept on thinking on what happened. I was so absentminded at that time that the security guard keep on yelling at me. I woke up in the real world and shooked my head.

I got inside the plane. I found a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter