Phone Call

Twins, but Rivals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Nayeon's POV

After the revelation of that leaked photo, I still kept on thinking if I should meet Jeongyeon again. Like, I usually see her face these days but I have this strange feeling about that girl... Ugh, nevermind.

I kept on having my mind flooded with millions of questions that I even forgot to get out of the room. Jihyo's been yelling at me behind that door in hours. I really need a break.

"Hey Nabongs! Are you dead? Why aren't you opening this door?" She shoved the doorknob behind multiple times and I just gave it a cold face. 

"I'm not dead yet, okay? I'm just trying to meditate." I said and I can feel that she's giving an annoying face behind that door.

"Alright. But don't go outside unless the chocolate on the fridge is empty." Jihyo said on a last time and I sat up from my bed. I went to the door as fast as I could and saw that Jihyo was still there. I gave her a sheepish smile.

"Well, you're fast." Jihyo said in a surprise.

 

 

We sat on the dining room. Silence are deafening us in minutes until Jihyo was the first one to speak. "You really like chocolates, huh? You're lucky Momo didn't ate the whole chocolate bar, because I know you would be angry." Jihyo smirked a little and I frowned.

"Argh. That food-lover. She always loves what I always eat. I wonder where she is." I said as i munched on my chocolate bar into pieces until it all came to my stomach. I feel so full.

"Well, if you didn't know, Momo's not here." She said.

"Wait what? Where did she went?" I asked with eyes widened while getting a glass of water. I looked at her, grinning.

"She and the members went to town this morning to find Jeongyeon. They're really obsessed with her." Jihyo looked at me and laughed lightly. I'm not amused.

"Why would they even follow that woman, she's a meanie or I mean, , if you ask me." I said in a cold tone.

 "Maybe you're thinking the opposite, Nayeon. Maybe that girl was just trying to be friends with you. That's all." Jihyo tried to cheer me up with her speech but still that woman is still worst, why would I even fall inlove with that girl?

"Why did you even kissed her in the first place?" She asked all of a sudden. I almost puked while drinking the glass of water.

"I-I didn't kissed her! It was an accident!" I tried to protest as much as I can but Jihyo still don't believe.

"It was clearly said on the news back then that you kissed her! You keep on denying it." Jihyo exclaimed and stood up.

"It's wasn't really my fault! Someone pushe—" I was about to finish my sentence but she covered my mouth.

"Yeah yeah. Stop it now. Now all I know is that you kissed her, yet you still hold a grudge on her and she didn't even do anything." She released her hand on my mouth and I just rolled my eyes.

"You really don't get what the story is, Jihyo." I sighed.

As Jihyo went to the kitchen to wash some dishes, I marched to the living room to rest on the couch. I still got bored, I asked Jihyo from the kitchen.

"Where's Mina, by the way?" 

"She's not in her room?"

"Yeah. I think she also went with the members?" 

"So she also wants to see Jeongyeon, am I right?"

"She already saw Jeongyeon. She was surprised." I said.

"Well, that's what happens when you see your crush in personal. Relate much?" She asked and laughed a little at her last sentence. I chuckled.

"Not relate. I don't even have a crush." Really Nabongs? 

"You're only saying that because you're bragging that you kissed Jeongyeon. Just admit it Nabongs. You like her." She keep on saying that like she supports me. I don't even what have gotten to this person anyways.

"First, I'm not bragging. Second, I don't like her. Period." I said in a rush. I glanced at the kitchen. I hope Jihyo is listening but she was just whistling on the kitchen. I forget her and leaned my head on the sofa. What should I do now? Should I meet her? Should I give her my number? Would she be angry when I'll see her again? I keep on swimmimg my mind with questions again but then Jihyo suddenly smacked me on the head.

"Ouch! What was that for?" I touched my head. Jihyo was looking at me seriously.

"You've got a message from Mina. She needs your help." She handed me my phone. 

"Help for what?"

"To meet Jeongyeon in a brave manner. AGAIN." 

I widened my eyes on what Jihyo had said. I don't even bother to read the message. Why would she even ask me? I mean, she even didn't bother to realize on what happened to me and Jeongyeon. Or does that really matter? 

I turned to Jihyo and asked, "Is she still mad at me? Why ask me and not somebody else?"

"Well, Mina's an introvert, she doesn't talk to people she doesn't know, and maybe she picked you because you're the only one she could trust for." Jihyo said and I understood. I went back to my room to change clothes. I know that my "sister" needs me. I won't let her hurt by that "".

 

 

 

 

 

Sana's POV 

We're walking on the road like 4 hours already. Still no signs of Jeongyeon. Why are we doing this? It's not like we're gonna see Jeongyeon out of nowhere. We don't even know her number or where she lives. And also, Momo and the others just dragged me into this searching, I'm just helping. And after hours, Momo still kept on asking where is Jeongyeon, and the members were just annoyed by her. I bet she ate chocolates again.

"Yah, Momoring! Stop that! We're now finding Jeongyeon! Just relax." Dahyun said in a irritating tone. Momo obeyed quickly. She's really like a baby. 

"Yeah yeah we're finding her. Like FOR HOURS. By the way, where's Minari?" Chaeyoung asked. Then we noticed she wasn't in our group. 

"What the hell? I was just watching her and then she's already gone." Tzuyu went panicked. Now we are all panicked too. I reached for my phone in my bag and called Jihyo.

"Leadernim, did Mina went back from the dorm?" I said.

"Mina? She's not here. Is she aren't with you?"

"She aren't with us. She just disappeared." 

"Well, Nayeon's going to her, she'll help her meet with Jeongyeon." 

"What?!" I exclaimed. Nayeon will also find her? I thought she hate that person? Or I'm just fantasizing...

I ended the call and went to the members. "Guys, let's stop this. Nayeon's already with Mina, they'll meet with Jeongyeon together." I said. The members gasped.

"What? The twins?" Chaeyoung asked. I nodded. "So this might be the first chapter of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter