Jealousy

Twins, but Rivals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

《Warning: Contains mature language》

 

Jihyo's POV

A day just passed but still the two won't see or forgive each other. Well, Nayeon is still inside our locked bedroom, while Mina is just grumpy watching tv. She kept on switching the channels and then slamming the remote down the table. She went to her room after that. The other members just watched them silently so nothing bad will happen. And me, as a leader, well... I can't even do anything. Like, in usual we always open up with each other, forgive, and move on on the things like this. But with serious problems like this, it's so... rare.

"What will we gonna do now?" Tzuyu kept on asking me and I only shrugged. I don't even know what to do to be honest. 

"We must let them do their private business. Like it's their own problem right? They must handle it on their ow-" Dahyun suggested but Sana interrupted her. "Are you crazy Dubu? They shouldn't handle this on their own. They SERIOUSLY need help. This is some serious problem so we must help them to solve this problem." Dahyun went speechless after Sana said that. Everyone were speechless too. 

"Well, we must tell the two to meet here at the living room so we can handle their situation seriously. That must be a good plan right?" I said. Everyone nodded. "Okay, with that said, we must convince them first to go here. Who's gonna volunteer?" Sana and Momo raised their hands quickly. They must be excited on doing these kinds of things. Then I signalled them to go where the two are.

After a few minutes, the two came back with the "twins", as they were called. Sana and Momo were just smiling like they were forced, while the twins, well... they're not amused, obviously. Nayeon just rolled her eyes and Mina crossed her arms. They really aren't interested on what is happening right now.

"Why am I in here? Is this some kind of meeting or whatever?" Nayeon said with a grumpy tone. She looked bored already.

"If this isn't important, I'll go back to the room right now." Mina started to step back to her room again but I stopped her. This meeting is very important and this shouldn't be abandon alone.

"And where are you going Mina? This meeting is important, and you know that." Mina just rolled her eyes and searched a couch to sit on. The sofa that the other members and I were sitting are already full, so Mina just stood.

"Why aren't you sitting, Mina? You're just tiring yourself." Nayeon said while crossing her arms. Mina just gave her a disgusted look.

"And why would I sit beside you? You're disgusting me." Mina said and now Nayeon is angry.

"Are you kidding?! I'm just giving you some empty seat here and you won't even take It? So who's going to adjust, huh?" Nayeon exclaimed and looked at Mina's eyes. Tzuyu cut in.

"Unnies, stop fighting please. You're just wasting our time." Nayeon still don't care. "The meeting must've start already if not because of this bxtch right here." She even pointed at Mina. So shameless. "How dare you call me that?!" Mina shouted.

"Nayeonnie, watch out for your words please. Just because you're the eldest you have the right to say things like that." I scolded. Nayeon just tsked. Sana also agreed.

"Jihyo's right, Nabongs. Even if you're the eldest, it's wrong to insult people like that, especially when it happens to be our MEMBER. You're ruining our reputation." Nayeon shut up this time. She must be getting on what Sana said. Mina just giggled and gave Nayeon a look of "victory". Nayeon just rolled her eyes and pretended to cough. "And you Minari," I called. Mina stared at me real quick. "Don't be so picky," "I'm not picky!" She protested. "She's not picky she said," Nayeon teased. "I'm not talking to you," "I'm also a victim remember," "You two, just stop." I ended.

 

"Well, now this meeting is about you two and about your problem that's on the news yesterday. So what really happened,  Nayeon?" Momo was the first one to ask. "Is this an interrogation? Why are you asking me?" "Just answer." "I'm innocent! I didn't do anything! Why are you all accusing me?" Nayeon changed her expression real quick. Now she looks like she's guilty about what happened yesterday. "We're not accusing you, Nayeon. We're just asking you what happened yesterday. Just tell us." I said. Now she looks like she's now thinking about it. Is she willing to tell us or not?

"Okay, I'm going to answer. But please don't accuse me, I didn't do anything." "Just answer." Momo said one more time. All the members stared at Nayeon, except Mina. She doesn't even care if Nayeon will tell the truth or not. What happened already happened, it cannot be changed back.

"Alright. I'll tell the whole story. So there was a traffic yesterday near the main road at Jeju then I was bored as hell sitting in my car so I went out, searching what is going on. Then, I saw people gathering at something and as I went closer, it was Jeongyeon-" Nayeon was telling the story but Chaeng suddenly screamed. "Is Jeongyeon the owner's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter