Dream

Twins, but Rivals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nayeon's POV

Mina and I are bestfriends since we're young. We're always goofing around and we even prank our other friends. We got close when I saw her outside my window, running outside my house, she was getting chased by a dog. I went out from my house and scared the dog with a creepy face. When I was going to get her, she was closing her eyes with her hands, afraid of the dog. I approached her and said, "You're fine now." And then she removed her hands and opened her eyes, and I smiled. "I'm Nayeon. What's your name?" "Mina." "What a cute name! So, can we be friends from now on?" "O-okay." And after that, we also became classmates in highschool. And until today, as the real members of TWICE, we're still together. I still like being with her, after all we've been through, and I'll protect her as a loyal bestfriend, no matter what happens. Until one day...

 

 

 

Present Day

"AND, CUT!!!"

"Well, well, well. Nayeon! How's your day today?" The director asked me, I was cleaning up all the papers. "Well, it's great! I'm just enjoying my job today," I said. The director laughed. "Well, you sure does! I can see you're enjoying your work being a beginner actress! JYP sure loves you! For someone like you, of not only being a beautiful singer, but you're also having a great job of being a beginner actress! Well, if you don't mind Nayeon, we will also make you a model in our large business! I can handle the papers for you! So wait a sec," Then the director left. I frozed. I remembered again what the director said. They're going to make me as a model in a large business? How splendid! I can't wait! But yeah, I didn't introduced myself yet, I'm Im Nayeon, a cute, beautiful looking-bunny, a hardworking singer, and also, a soon-to-be actress! Well, I'm super excited 'cause I'll be promoted into one of the largest businesses in the whole South Korea: The Yoo Company. Well, I'm not actually into that company, but I'm excited 'cause I'll meet the famous manager there, whom people said was a girl, but also a hardworking manager. She's also very attractive not only to guys, but also to girls, that's why people often  call her "Girl Crush". By the way, enough of all these things! And I'm here in Jeju checking all of my papers and my passport 'cause I'm having a flight on Saturday, to go to Busan. I won't tell why I'm going there but I'm going to call Mina anyway. 

"Hello? Mina?" "Oh hi Nayeon!" "Are the concert going well?" "Well, yeah! And it's super hot in here, I think I need to go to swim," "Hahaha! So how's the other members?" "They're doing great! Um, do you mind hanging out with me tomorrow, Nabongs? I really missed you," "Um, I'm sorry Mina, but I'm having a photoshoot tomorrow, maybe some other time? I'm very sorry," "Well that's okay. Schedules are really unavoidable  nowadays isn't it? Haha, but yeah, thanks for calling me again, Nayeon! Saranghae~!" "Saranghae Minassi~" Aww, since I'm having some strict schedules, we won't be hanging out tomorrow. By the way, Mina was with the other members and they're having a concert in the Philippines, and I was left out since JYP brought me here in Jeju to make me an actress in an upcoming film. And  because of these schedules, I didn't attend mostly of our music shows, and ONCEs missed me already. But I still talk with them through VLIVE, as I always do. It's still makes me happy when ONCEs are worried of me being gone but they're still there at Korea supporting me up whenever I feel lonely. And especially Mina.

 

A few days later

Being an actress made me realize it's not really easy, especially I'm only a BEGINNER, and since I'm only training by myself, I have no companions to talk to. I only talk with the staff when the filming is finished, and also, breaks are really short. I only take a break within 30 minutes, and then go back again at the filming room. But luckily, I've got some longer break and have the chance to call M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter