love is an open door

The beauty and his beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When morning came, Jihoon made sure to get all the things he needed: his phone, earphones, keys, wallet, bag, jacket and Daniel's umbrella. When he finished double checking, he bid goodbye to his dog and little sister that's watching a cartoon on the television.

 

 

"Jihyun, tell mom I'm going! Bye!" He rushed out the door and jogged to the bus stop. The weather is good today, he noted. When few minutes passed, the bus that'll pass by his school has come. He then stood up and entered the bus. But what he didn't expect is Daniel sitting across the seat he's usually at. He proceeded to sit there, because he gives absolutely zero s about him. Or maybe, he thinks so instead.

 

Through out the ride, he didn't yawn or hummed to the song he's listening since he can sense Daniel's stare at him every 2 minutes. When he saw that they're reaching the school, he remembered Daniel's umbrella. He rummaged through his bag to get the dark blue umbrella and then turned to the boy beside him.

 

"Hey," he started, which made Daniel turn to him. "Here's your umbrella. Thank you." Jihoon passed the umbrella to him and pressed the stop button. He stood up when the bus stopped and left.

 

And he want to believe the soft 'Let's go together' he heard is just something his mind made up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter