the rooms of my heart

The beauty and his beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Damn it!" Jihoon cursed as soon as he reached the bus stop as his shelter from the slowly building rain. When will he stop being forgetful? One, he forgot his umbrella although the news of rain were reported on the news and two, he forgot the time for the last bus.

"Hey," a shadow appeared beside Jihoon's and the boy looked up to the familiar voice. It's Daniel. "Yes?" Jihoon raised his brows and looked at the boy sitting beside him, the unpleasant smell of cigarette filling his nose.

"Here, you'll need this more than me." Daniel handed him an umbrella. "Ah, no. Thank you though. I can wait till the rain stops." Jihoon politely turned him down. As much as he wants to go home now, he had heard rumors about Kang Daniel. He then took out his phone and played around as a way to tell Daniel that 'Please leave me alone.'

"The rain won't stop soon–" "Then I'll just call my friend to fetch me." Jihoon knows it's rude to cut people off but Daniel is a total stranger to him.

"Please, Jihoon." Jihoon freeze when his name came out of the older's mouth. He turned to look at the boy again and Jihoon didn't expect the soft stare from Daniel. "I... okay. Fine."

Jihoon gave up and took the umbrella that was placed between them. He looked at the time of his phone and stood up. "I'll return it to you tomorrow then?" He was supposed to leave but got stopped when Daniel replied with "Yes, please go home safely." He looked behind him and smiled slightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter