Better Now

Let Me Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

 

Pain.

 

 

Suffering.

 

 

Sadness.

 

 

Anxiety.

 

 

All of it subsides, it was a magical feeling that I ever felt in my two decades in earth. I am glad that I don't have to feel those emotions whose killing me slowly everytime I woke up. You can't hate me for doing this, to end my life. At least I am sure that I left Lisa with Chaeyoung, she makes my Lisa happy and contended. I can now finally smile, a real smile. I felt the heavy weight in my shoulders are being lifted. I am starting to like this feeling.

 

 


I felt my tired soul left my body, I can see my body lying in the cold tiled floor unconscious. I can now smile I am happy now. Taking a one last glance at Lisa's crying figure I smiled because I know that she will forget me as the time goes by, she can have Chaeyoung beside her to love her like I love her and take care of that stupid .

 

 

"Once again, I love you Lisa, I won't ever forget your attractive face and all of our memories. Please smile always, be happy. Goodbye."

 

 

Following the light behind me and let it take me wherever the souls go. Later on I saw thousands or rather millions of souls living here, they were happy some singing and some playing with each other. A little girl bumped into me and said sorry.

 

 

"Hi you're new. My name is Grace, i am sorry." The adorable little girl introduced herself to me and I smiled.

 

 

"My name is Jennie, call me Unnie or JenJen." I kneeled down and softly pinching her chubby cheeks.

 

 

"You look so happy and also sad. Did someone take your life away?" She questioned me and grabbed my hand.

 

 

"No I took my life, I am tired."

 

 

"Don't be! You look like my mom you know, be strong. My mom told me to be strong before I got here, my guardian angel took me and explained things." The little girl grin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter