Hating the Reality

Let Me Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

The night comes...

 

 

 

This hour where some people are out clubbing and having fun...

 

 

Some in their homes, chilling out on their cozy couch with family or friends...

 

 

And some spend the rest of the night with their lovers...

 

 

 

Here I am, laying on my bed staring at the ceiling, thoughts about someone that I love the most running wild inside of my mind. I hate the reality, I just want to live in my fantasies, live happily without pain and anxiety. Hating the fact I woke up seeing that person's face smiling not for me is hurting me so much, like my soul is being stepped repeatedly, like my heart being shot multiple times. But I am lucky enough that my heart works well. Experts says our hearts have 'heart strings' it is a web like thin inside and they were many of them, but if you are heart broken or your heart simply hurts because of the emotions you felt, one of the heart string will cut off. And lastly they said that you will die if all them are gone.

 

I imagined the thing called 'death'. What if all of my heart strings are gone and died, would that person miss me? Would that person confess and apologize that they didn't realize the efforts i have made for them?

 

 

I am tired of crying, everything falls apart after the person that I love the most started dating someone, watching them in a distance, bitterly smiled when that person approached me with their lover, when they call me to hang out, I was like the third wheel of their relationship, it kills me everytine when they are both smiling to each other, staring at each other with eyes full of love. I am jealous, but I can't show it, I don't want to ruin them, it is better to ruin myself and live my life in hell.

 

This hour is my favorite, where I can live in my thoughts, staying positive and fell asleep. The person that I have been thinking all night and when the time I woke up is Lisa, Lisa Manoban. Yes, she was stupid but I still love her. Yes, she was numb but I still love her. All of her flaws, I love them. All of these thoughts make me feel drowsy, as I lay in my bed comfortably, thinking about her and me having a great time together in my mind, I wish I can make this into reality, but the reality I live in is torturing me everyday. Night time is where I can go to my dreamland, but when I woke up... The reality hits me so hard, that I want to break everything in my house, I feel empty, I feel like I want to die right away and make this feelings go and won't comeback to hurt me again and again.

 

 

I fell asleep after I thought about her and me, it was my pain killers, it was my doctor everytime I drifted to dreamland and make me smile once again. 

 

-

 

"Lisa!" I ran towards her place and hugger tight. In my dreams I can feel the love between us, I smiled at her. The way she looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter