Prologue

Secrets [BTS ff]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH!" Jin screamed, as one of the enemy's water attacks hit him. It sent him flying back, crashing to the ground with a painful thud. "HYUNG!!" Namjoon and Jungkook yelled as the other members were fighting somewhere else.

You're probably wondering what's going on. Let's skip to the main point though:

BTS have powers.

When the members were all teenagers, they started gaining certain...abilities. RM gained super strength, Jin can defy gravity, Suga can turn back time, J-Hope can transform into animals and mythical creatures, Jimin can turn himself and other things invisible, Taehyung can read minds and Jungkook can control portals. Really, it was a coincidence that they ended up in the same group together. 

They were currently in a different world, fighting their enemy. They don't know the name or origin of these people, so BTS call's them EIDD, which stands for Enemy In a Different Dimension. Hoseok came up with it, and upon not knowing what to call them they all agreed. They want to change the same though, seeing as they find it hard to take it seriously - unless they're in a serious situation.

"GUYS!" The three men turned their heads to see J-Hope running in the form of a lion, accompanied by Jimin and Taehyung. He had a bloody Yoongi lying down on his back. "JUNGKOOK-AH!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter