-- Chapter 27

Beyond His Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A bullet was released from the M9 that Jongup was holding in his right hand while his other hand was gripping tightly on the same type of gun, one after another, the bullets from his firearms relayed, aimed straight towards the female that was standing approximately ten feet away from him. Every bullet that came out from the muzzle would dig right through her heart.

The female vocalized a high pitched laugh. It was so high pitched that all of the six boys that were surrounding her had to cover their ears with their hands helplessly. Jongup’s bullet did nothing to her. They went through her heart and a few seconds after, it was healed. There was no scar or anything that would give the idea of a bullet piercing through it.

“Nothing is working!” JongUp yelled from his spot.

YongGuk was already wounded on his left leg. He tried to hit the female who was named Alexandria with a long pole of metal, but the creature used the same pole to backfire his attack. The thing was, the creature was as strong as YongGuk was, and YongGuk was a hundred times stronger than a regular human.

Nobody had any idea of what they should do in order to defeat the creature. Zelo attempted by throwing his daggers, aiming on her forehead. It hit her, but she pulled the daggers out and just like what happened to her with JongUp bullets, her skin attached back together, closing the wound, not even a drop of blood was shed. It was a useless act. YoungJae threw fireballs towards her relentlessly but that was also useless. She was immortal. There was no way to kill her unless she killed herself.

Abruptly, the Alexandria let out a loud high pitched screech and her eyes turned black.

“Don’t look into her eyes!” Daehyun screamed, warning everybody. But it was too late, Himchan’s eyes were already locked with hers.

Himchan was looking rather in dazed. He had a barrel and empty look in his eyes. His shoulders were tensed, with his back straightened. Gradually, his sclera started to darkened and in the end, they turned black along with the color of his pupils. He was not moving at all. If it’s not because of the steady rise and fall of his chest, the boys would have thought that he had turned into a statue already.

“Daehyun hyung. What happened to Himchan hyung?” JongUp asked from the side.

It took a while for Daehyun to answer. He had to look deeper into her form in order to find for the answer. Alexandria was a complex creature. They appear as a woman and their strongest ability was to be able to control one’s physically and mentally. Just like the boys abilities to be able to change their eye colors according to the power, but she was different. Once you fell into her gaze, there was no way out.

Slowly, she approached the blonde male in front of her. A smile on her lips expressed an innocent look on her face but it was screaming danger in Daehyun’s mind. The next thing he knew, YoungJae was already falling into her trap. His eyes stumbled onto hers and they were connected. Just like a puppet, he closed the huge gap between him and the said Alexandria, joining Himchan.

“No! Not you too!” Daehyun sighed. YongGuk had his eyes away from the group of three. He was facing Daehyun, Zelo and JongUp. He was helpless. He couldn’t even move with his semi-paralyzed leg. “Hyung, Zelo, JongUp, No matter what you do, don’t look into her eyes!” Daehyun repea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter