Day Thirty-Five: The Confinement

Abstract (( Seokjin X OC )) Short Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(( Please take some time in commenting on this story. I put a lot of effort into this one, and would love some feedback on how it's doing. Don't feel obligated however, it's simply a request. Meanwhile, I thank those of you who are reading it and will continue to do so! Thank you all so very much! Shout out to my one sub! You's the boss! Lol ))

“You’re such an odd person” Professor Choi spoke with an intake of air, her eyes scanning the resume as though extremely concerned about certain aspects. “You didn’t finish high school” the female pestered out with a notion to her teeth, obviously judging Naomi before even understanding her upcoming “nor did you attend college yourself…”

Naomi was ready for it, the judgement that she would soon be face within, knowing that all humans were the same when it came towards judging those around them. Material items such a money and worth had become the world’s major issue, people often relying heavily on a source of income to determine rather someone was worth investing their time within. It was due to such horrible shows of judgement, did this world fall into such a repetitive streak to begin with, one human believing that another was beneath them.

“Why do you honestly believe that you have the skills to inquire for this job?” Professor Choi asked the very question that Naomi had predicted would come about, and she was well prepared for the answer in which she would give.

“Individual knowledge shouldn’t be compared through an academic grade, but by the skills and wisdom that one could provide to someone else. If one person was extremely graceful in the skill of art yet never attending an art institute, does it make their skill any less cohesive?”

“Well no, but it does make their skill less reliable” Choi countered, but Naomi was also prepared for this.

“So, an artist who shows up every day at a prompt time, is less reliable than a college graduate who shows up on occasion?” Naomi countered, watching as the female’s lip pursed and thinned, opening to speak yet no words leaving the frantic lips. “It all circles back to knowledge and perception, what is reality versus what is indeed a fact…”

~*~ Choi’s POV ~*~

‘I’m wasting my time’ the elder woman thought silently towards herself while looking at the application, alarmed that the chairmen would even set up an interview for the nameless girl. Their school was top grade, several large names passing through the school simply for the name and power it held within it. Choi was extremely proud to be a large factor in creating such a name, and she would die before allowing an orphan no-name allow filth to rut on the golden headline.

Yet her confidence was being challenged by a mere brat who barely held the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter