Chapter 1

Wind of Tenderness || (Yoonmin)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi hated himself.He Hated himself for falling for a certain someone he's not suppose to fall for.And that person that he fell for was no other than,Park Jimin.

His soft blonde hair,tiny little nose,plump lips,pretty doe eyes,cute and adorable glasses,everything about him seems to gratify and amaze him.

Yoongi thanks God every single day for creating such a beautiful and magnifying creation that he can't take his eyes off.

Yoongi let out a deep growl in embaressment while walking across the school hall as his friends had caught himself staring at the short (jamless)blonde boy again, Jimin.

His friends started to snicker as the shorter and younger boy with glasses triped and dropped all of his books,scattering all over the place.Jimin's eyes widen and flushed in embaresment at the fact that Yoongi's gang was laughing at his antics and his crush (AKA Min Yoongi/August D /Rap genius jang jang boom boom ,who he thinks he will never ever have feelings for him ) witnessed his awful clumsiness.

Helping himself up,he began to dust off the dirt of his clothes and began to reach for the books that are now laying on the ground.

Yoongi couldn't help but gritt his teeth in anger at his friends who were now laughing at the boy and glared at them."What's so funny?Do you think someone falling is halarious?Someone could get hurt easily," he spat.

The laughing quieted down as the others began to eye him judegementally."Well Yoongi,if you care so much about him,why don't you just help him,"one giggled teasingly and pointed towards the boy who was now halfway picking up the books.

"You know what,I will.I'm gonna help him unlike you heartless brats,"He drawled fiercely before walking towards Jimin to help him.

"Y'know,now,what I find halarious is that Yoongi actually cares for him,"He heard one whisper to another but ignored them anyways.

Yoongi knelt down close the blonde boy and began to extend his arm to reach for the last book that is red in colour with the title "GRAHAM'S LAW OF LOWER MASS MOLECULAR GASES".

He was taken back in suprise once his hand came in contact with something that soft and warm-a small delicate hand of Jimin.He smiled softly and blushed the moment he looked up and locked eyes with the younger.

Jimin blushed,his face tainted red once he realised that Yoongi's hand was on top of his and refused to budge or move as it rested ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter