Two 🎀

Summer Night, LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon just stood stiff at her spot while Tiffany had a smirk on her face.

 

"Why are you in such a hurry? Come on with me, your boss will not be angry."

 

Before Taeyeon gave another reason, she pulled in a dance floor with the woman in front of her, giving her a smile.

 

"Come on, dancing with us." Tiffany whispers while dance follows the song's rhythm with her friends gathering around them.

 

Taeyeon just stood still with an uncomfortable feeling. She wanted to get out of there and go home. She didn't like this, forced to do things she didn't want.

 

Suddenly someone disturbed them Taeyeon's savior, Sunny. She pulls Taeyeon's arm and gives them a reason.

 

"Sorry. Our boss is looking for her. We go first." continued Sunny and brought Taeyeon away from the spot into behind their work, leaving Tiffany who was groaning but still dance.

 

After they were in the locker's place, Taeyeon just gave Sunny a smile and said, "Thank you Sunny, you saved me."

 

Sunny just nodded and wrapped her hand around Taeyeon's shoulder, "It's okay, you have to be wise to go from there, okay? Anyway, are you okay?" worried Sunny asked.

 

"I'm okay, just uncomfortable with them."

 

"Okay. Now, go home. I'll tell Mr. Choi that you're not feeling well."

 

"But .." "No but."

 

"Thanks Sun. I change my clothes first, okay?" 

 

"Okay, I'm back to work." continued Sunny disappeared out, back to work.

 

Taeyeon only sighs but changed her clothes she'd been wearing before she was here.

 

After that, she went out of the club, using the back door as well.

 

As she started walking to her house, she heard the sound of a bustling crowd outside. She hide behind the wall, as she dared to see for a moment, and it turned out that the woman with her friends.

  

Taeyeon went from there, unware of her, Tiffany saw her and decided to followed her.

 

"It's her. She's going home, alone?" Tiffany murmured but followed her from behind.

 

Taeyeon realized she was followi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter