One 🎀

Summer Night, LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At 10 pm, Taeyeon immediately changed her clothes because it's her time for work at Summer Night, at the nightclub. She just wore a simple cloths, a black skinny jeans and a mickey mouse t-shirt. She tied her hair into ponytail and wore a little make up.

 

She checks herself for the last and gets out of her room. She just got out of her apartment because she's now living alone. Her family lived in their hometown home in Jeonju.

 

Her family doesn't know what she's currently working right now because she's afraid to tell them. They are not rich, they are just simple families.

 

When she got to her workplace with her walking only, she went through the back door to replace her cloths into, black tight mini skirt and white blouse. She tuck in her blouse into her skirt and untied her hair into messy.

 

She sigh, suddenly the door opened, revealed her friend 'Sunny'.

 

She was surprised to see Taeyeon standing in front of the locker mirror, directly asking her, "When did you come? I didn't see you in front of me .."

 

"Why are you frowns? Is there a problem?" added Sunny who was standing in front of Taeyeon, who was frowning unclear.

 

"It's okay, just missed you. You always don't work and I have to serve it old erted men. You know, I don't like. I just serve drinks."

 

Sunny giggles and pulled Taeyeon's body toward her and hugged her strongly, "I'm sorry Taenggo. My mother is sick, so I have to accompany her but I promise I will not leave you again Don't frown, okay?" Sunny pinchs Taeyeon's cheeks and dragged her inside the club, the music directly went to her ears.

 

"Now, we have to work. Later out boss, Mr. Choi will be angry, and he thinks we're here not to work but to talking."

 

Taeyeon laughs and shows okay sign. She goes straight to the counter, takes the drink and serves the costumer as well as Sunny.

 

When Taeyeon serves a drink to a customer, a erted man interrupts her again with poking her waist while giving him the drink.

 

"Hey y, drink with us." his husky voice whispers to her ears but she quickly stood up and answered

 

"I'm sorry, I'm busy now." Taeyeon went straight from there with an uncomfortable feeling. That's how it works everyday. There are only ert men or flirty women screwing on her but she always put them down.

 

"What else is Taenggo?" Sunny rebuked Taeyeon who looked resentful.

 

"Same as aswell Sun." Taeyeon muttered with a groan.

 

Suddenly a group of gangs came in, making people in the nightclubs very noisy with their clap and wooing.

 

"Well, our loyal customer has come in. Be careful with their gang leader, okay?" Sunny's advice before returning to work while Taeyeon just complains.

 

'Well, ert-ert has come.' Taeyeon murmured again and returned to work, took the drink and served the costumer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter