MOSA-

Distraction

1,2,3...

Momo been counting inside her head.

Sana hugging her while snuffles on her t-shirt, her shoulder getting wet from her runny nose.

"Yabai! Gross"

Momo pull away from her embrace.

Sana gives *hehehe face*

Heard a knocking from the door, the only one empress of Japan who know how to get into a room.

"Satang, have you eat lunch?"

"Waaa Mina-chan, of course i wont missed my lunch time" "Sadness unnie treat me well~" her cutie y voice gone, her voice sounds raspy.

Momo faking her snort and put a plastic bag to the night stand.

"Momoring worried about you, its the first time she do recording in one go", Mina chuckled, sitting to the edge of Sana's bed. She put a big bowl with a towel on her lap.

"Waaaaa, being sick is not that bad" Sana eyeing Momo who already make a move from the bed. She rolls her eye. Seeing a bunch of her favorite aloe youghurt from Momo.

"WAAAAAA youghurtttt" Sana so happy and wonder why Momo get so soft, its just weird.

"Let me put this on your forehead," Mina squezee the wet towel,

"You will catch a cold too Mitang, she will be healthy in minutes" Momo hand grip to Mina wrist. Her eyebrow twitching asking why to the jet black hair.

"I love you both" a big kiss come nowhere, she kissed Mina on her cheeks and kissed Momo on her chin.

 

"EWWWW" Momo shocked, "We need to quarantine this shiba!"

Momo regreting a lot from her action, she is not afraid if catching a cold, last week she got into hospital for inoculation though.

Now she is hugging Mina. Mina just getting red trying to keep the bowl from her grasp.

"Its just because you wont go to hospital with me!"

"I forgot to go to, and why you not wake me up???"

"You said in your sleep you will come after with Jaljari oppa, eww"

Their quarreling infront of the younger.

"Momoring, i hate you!"