Jaehyun.

First love? The odds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun.

“Eeomma, don’t come. Tell Appa too. I’ll be fine. I don’t want to transfer school again. I want to keep a low profile, okay? Arraso. saranghae.” I took the jumbled papers at the back of the car seats as soon as I end the call.

From, my car seat, I saw students with papers mid-air, running across the hallway to the teachers’ office. Crazy people.

I put on my mask and my cap. I looked at the rear mirror. Looking good. I slammed the car door and walked towards the school.

The last time. I’m sure. Hopefully.

I found myself lost trying to search for the Administration Office. Why is there a need for many offices in this massive big school?

“Aha, Teachers’ office. I’m near.” I muttered but I came to a halt.

A girl with a huge stack of papers was standing in front of the teachers’ office.

“She looks familiar-” I stopped when I realised she was talking to herself and crazily shaking her head.

Well, she seems crazy enough to be like her.

Are there only crazy people here?

“She looks like Katy…” What the hell am I thinking. I snapped at myself. I am not here for this.

I tapped on her small shoulders and asked, “Umm. Hello there, can you show me how to get to the administration office?”.

She is Katy Kim.

She didn’t reply me. Instead, her hazelnut brown eyes pierced straight at mine.

What is she trying to do?

Did she recognise me?

Unintentionally, I fall deeply in her eyes as I stared at her hazelnut brown eyes.

“Just walk straight and you’ll see the office. Goodluck~” She said as she points to the direction.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter