Yeri.

First love? The odds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y.

Four years passed by...

Why do I still have this empty feeling?

Why am I still longing for someone who left me?

Am I crazy to believe first love do exists?

I stared at the window of the classroom, not until a loud voice made my train of thoughts came to abrupt halt, as usual.

"That's the end of class today. Do remember to submit your reports to Yeri at 5pm sharp. Points will be deducted for late submission!". Professor Park smiled while the rest started booing and sighing.

I nodded and smirked, knowing half of the class will be submitting their reports late.

"I told all of you that we had a report due today but y’all INSISTED on going to that party. Look who's suffering now? HA HA HA!" I wickedly laughed at Mark, Herin and Haechan who are typing their reports away as fast as they could. Not forgetting, the other bunch who were sitting near the door, stopping me from going to the teachers' office. Ttsk!

Ttak!Ttak!Ttak!

I feel like the buttons on their keyboards could just pop out any moment.

All four of us have known each other since we were young, thanks to the fact that our mums were best friends ever since they were in middle school, up till this day. We've been through each other ups and downs, and our friendship definitely remained strong even after that incident...

"Shut up, Yeri! You will always be the party pooper!" Haechan teased but his eyes are still glued to his laptop screen. Herin and Mark giggled, while typing at an unbelievable speed. I bet their fingers are really hurting badly. I rolled my eyes in response even though I knew no one bother looking.

I went around to collect the reports that were ready for submission. Well, to be exact, I only collected two reports; one from the quiet girl who sits at the corner of class, in which I never heard her talk even once, even during group discussions and the other report was from, me, obviously.

"The last time I checked the clock, it was 4.30pm. Hmmm, let's check what time is it, shall we? ..." I playfully teased while making the announcement to the remaining ten of them, "Heol, it’s 4.55pm." I was definitely not the only one who was shocked.

"OMG

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter