Sunny Side Up

Safe Haven

Jinki         : Because you make me breakfast.

Gwiboon : That's it? Because you think I have great qualification of being a good maid? Ha.

Jinki         : You asked me why. So, I gave you my answer.

Gwiboon : Come on.

Jinki         : Come on what?

Gwiboon : Seriously, Jinx? Just because I wake you up with the smell of fried bacon? Then what's the different between me and those waiters at the corner bistro ever served you in the morning? Babe, I believe you're way smarter than this.

Jinki         : Boonie, Honey, oh that rhymed. Have you heard about the fact that breakfast is the most important meal of the day? Ever watch in fitness tv channel?

Gwiboon : For crying out loud! First, your comparison between me and a pancake house is quite insulting. Second, what's with this sudden unecessary physical education lecture?

Jinki         : Can't you see? I cannot start my day without breakfast.

Gwiboon : Meaning?

Jinki         : Hello?! Breakfast is something really important for me.

Gwiboon : Meaning?

Jinki         : In a very drastic measurement, my life doesn't exist if you're not making me breakfast, Boonie.

Gwiboon : You know you're too cheesy, right?

Jinki         : I know.

Gwiboon : And you know I'm pretty much damned when I said I like it the way your words make my heart fluttered and urge me to kiss you at this very second, right?

Jinki         : Absolutely.