Chapter 2

I Love You

 

“Sewoon hyung!” seonho called out. Amidst the crowd, there was one person who was making his way and was smiling fondly, jaehwan won't lie when his heart did a little flip, that sewoon guy had a guitar on his back too and was on a simple long sleeve and ripped jeans but still managed to look cool. when will i he thought to himself.

 

The sewoon guy walked up to seonho's side and bowed politely at the three of us “hello im Jung Sewoon, Seonho's cousin” he smiled. “My hyung here just came back from taiwan, you know busking stuffs. And he'll be taking the same course as jaehwan hyung.” Seonho explained and looked at jaehwan with a smile.

“Jaehwan hyung, please take care of my hyung in my sted.” Seonho bowed at jaehwan, which made the trio literally shocked.

 

“um- okay.” Jaehwan only replied. “let's see- uhm. Have you found the music department?” jaehwan turned his attention to sewoon. “Actually not yet” sewoon shyly scratched his nape. “we should find it then!, i mean if you want me to be your department hunting buddy.” Jaehwan smiled at ssewoon. Sewoon simply replied with nodding his head.

The thing is jaehwan's eyes doesn't leave sewoon's their was an obvious admiration at the other guy, minhyun could only ball his fists.

That stare should be mine only.

 

“So, we will be going now, minhyun, seongwu hyung. We will be going first” jaehwan said waving goodbye to his hyungs. “seongwu hyung!” seonho called out. “daniel hyung is at the gate” seonho said and smiled weirdly at seongwu, seongwu only nonodded. Which was weird, knowing seongwu literally scream when his beloved dan is near, walking away, seonho and seongwu Leaving minhyun alone. Maybe a little flustered then he should be.

 

 

Seongwu's POV

 

The moment me and seonho got away from minhyun we literally laughed our asses and high- fived.

 

“Plan make minhyun confess is in it's first stage hyung” seonho said while grinning. “Yep, i guess the credits should be all yours chick, you little genius.” Seongwu said has pat seonho's head.

 

“But why in all things, you said daniel is here. Really seonho. We all know daniel is in canada now.” Seongwu said. “he didn't even notice hyung, he was so busy staring at the unknown” seoho laughed making seongwu laugh to.

 

“they are both dumb.” Added by seongwu.

 

 

“but they need to stop” seonho said in a encourged tone. making seongwu laugh so hard.

 

Minhyun's POV

 

I was left alone, which was supposedly nothing knew but weirdly i feel empty. I felt i was robbed. Why

 

If you didn't coward away maybe you and jaehwan are disgustingly sweet now and you all have the rights to hog his attention and time but what. Instead of confessing you just. Urgh hwang minhyun.

 

Minhyun decided to text seongwu that we will be finding their department alone and he should enjoy his time with his daniel. He didnt bother to wait for a reply fully knowinh seongwu goes into their own bubble when they are with each other. He then texted seonho to have a safe trip back. He got a response a minute after. Which was ^_^.

 

He tried to find their department but ended walking around the campus aimlessly. Minhyun doesn’t care he just needs to clear his mind and maybe he could find their department. When he got in the quadrangle in where most of the student lodge he heard a very familiar voice, its jaehwan im so sure. Minhyun let his feet drag him where the voice came from.

 

When he was near at the scene alot of people where watching, but the guitar sound was the one that bothered him, jaehwan didn't brought his guitar for today. So it means its sewoon's

 

Every time I got out of bed to (oh no)
Start my day that’s when I would hear you (Ohh)
And with a tired yawn
You’d tell me that you loved me, I’ll be fine
And that’s what got me through the day alright

Beautiful
Just the way that you would look at me
Was so much I’d never want to leave
I~~ I~~
Keep trying to forget how you were

Beautiful
Just the way that you were calling my name
But without you it won’t be the same
I~~ I~~
Keep trying to forget, but you were beautiful

No matter what I do, I know that to you
Things will just stay the way they are
Just that I keep, thinking about how we used to be
God, I just hate this part

Every time I would get upset you’d (oh no)
You'd hold me tight and wouldn’t let go (ohh)
And with your head on mine
You’d make me realise I would be just fine
That you’d stay here until it was alright

Beautiful
Just the way that you would look at me
Was so much I’d never want to leave
I~~ I~~
Keep trying to forget how you were

Beautiful
Just the way that you were calling my name
But without you it won’t be the same
I~~ I~~
Keep trying to forget, but you were beautiful

Think I’ve cried more than I had imagined
If this is real take me back to the start then
What I want but I know it can’t happen
Baby I know it’s already over

 

 

the only thing minhyun could think was;

They look perfect for each other. Wow.

Minhyun knew right that moment, someone might steal jaehwan away from him, right at that moment he knew jaehwan might not be his anymore or maybe jaehwan have fallen in love sewoon. We don't know.

 

His heart just keeps on crumbling apart without minhyun's consent.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So that was the long awaited update HAHAHA i saw it on my pile of drafts and i was lik . i have forgtotten about this . im so sorry but yep this fic will not be discountinued tho the updates are sloww as T^T