Chapter 1

I Love You

Jaehwan woke up to his phone vibrating wildly in his bed's desk, groaning jaehwan reached out for his phone and got blinded for a while because of his screen brightness, cursing at his phone, he then first lowered the brightness and checked who disrupted his beauty sleep (but actually he slept late yesterday,he got hooked up on a certain netflix series.)

(THE CONVO IS ON PIC BELOW)

                        ⬇️

                        ⬇️

                        ⬇️

 

k8DirG3.jpg

 

 

rJF5DpQ.jpg

 

Scrambling to get to the door quickly jaehwan, tripped and maybe hit his head somewhere in the wall but he can't careless for seongwu and minhyun. Especially minhyun

 

He opened the door and it was not actually suprising that both of his friends are drop dead gorgeous in a simple sweater and ripped pants.(though ong seongwu is basically out of the market now.) And to add to jaehwans misery in the morning, minhyun was looking fine and was smiling (to brightly for jaehwans liking) "Uhm hi?" jaehwan said.

 

"I mean. Omg. Good morning!" jaehwan almost wished the earth swallow him whole. "Why aren't you still dressed?" seongwu said with his one brow up. Jaehwan was flustered. Minhyun could only laugh. "Uhm. Be right back. I--" jaehwan said incoherently "we will wait for you inside." minhyun said and walked inside jaehwan's house, excusing themselves.

 

Jaehwan on the side was actually flustered and lost, specially when seongwu gave a very knowing look, jaehwan badly wants to erase that damn look on seongwu. Jaehwan ran to his bedroom and quickly went inside the bathroom to freshen up a bit.

After some minutes(he didnt not even last for 5 mins inside ths bathroom. Believe me) when jaehwan was doing his short routine for his face his nose was assaulted with a good smelling air and his tummy growled at it. "I wanna eat." wanna eat wanna one ha? ha? its funny right no? ok.

Jaehwan for the nth time ran down stairs, again almost tripping. He was shouting internally pancakes pancakes. Jaehwan knows that it was minhyun's best dish, out of the 100 dishes minhyun can do, pancakes was his masterpiece. When jaehwan sat down in the dining table his eyes feast on minhyun's iconic pancakes. Minhyun really knows jaehwan's weaknesses when it comes to pancakes.

"I made your favorite, crunchy pancakes with strawberry whip cream." minhyun smiled as he puts down the specific plate for jaehwan. Seongwu has this sly smile on him but jaehwan just wont care, pancakes are on his top priorities.

As usual seongwu and jaehwan fighting for the last piece of pancake, it's normal according to minhyun and after eating and practically running, they went to the university that they planned to apply at. Minhyun and seongwu on the business course and jaehwan on the music course.

Jaehwan regret not being the brightest kid in highschool, but negative thoughts aside. Jaehwan is actually a genius when it comes to music, thus making him pursue music in college

 

"hyungs?" shouted a oddly familiar voice. Jaehwan turned his head and regretted it instantly. Seeing minhyun was smiling softly at the lil chick who was on his way to minhyun. Jaehwan can't help but growl internally. "Heh seonho~ how are you?" minhyun said softly.

Again. Why is minhyun soft for seonho again?. Jaehwan mumbled to himself. "Im doing great hyung!" seonho said excitedly. "Why are you here by the way" seongwu asked. Making seonho stop jumping. "Oh, i accompanied my cousin here he also took music course." seonho said and looked around for someone. "Sewoon hyung!"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------(TO BE CONTINUE)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hi again guys! so we've decide to update again for minhwan this time. We have one special chapter for minhwan where will make a rated scene or it might not really be a rated scene who knows ;). Btw thanks for the support yallk gives to us we appreciated it a lot. Pls do folllow our twitter ( @Heonitenney ) ( @tiif_bjy )

Decided to make a separate fic for tye minhwan stans easy access :)