Changlob

White Noise Cafe

----

“So, what happened? You wouldn’t tell me anything in class yesterday...” Baekhyun said. He was lounging on one of the chairs in the Cafe, busy trying to cool himself down with an intricately decorated fan borrowed from Lay. The heat was overwhelming that afternoon, the sun relentlessly beating down on the concrete, and all the students counted themselves lucky that EXO University had good air conditioning inside the classrooms. Not so much in the dorms, and so Baekhyun often came to the Cafe to hang out, just because in his room it felt like a sauna.

 

Kyungsoo sat across from him, not bothering to man the Cafe behind the counter. This was his slowest time of day, the early afternoon, as most students just had lunch and were either in the library studying or in their classes. Kyungsoo had organized his schedule to have most of the morning and afternoon free. It was hard for him, but he managed, although it lead to many sleepless nights of missed homework, and dark circles under his eyes as the result.

 

It had already been a day since the “Chanyeol Incident” and Kyungsoo still blushed whenever reminded of it.

 

“Well, ummm, he ordered two strawberry delights, and I made them, and that was it…” Kyungsoo said, avoiding Baekhyun’s piercing gaze. The truth was, that wasn’t just it. Kyungsoo felt something was different whenever he was around Chanyeol. It had been especially true in Vocals Class the day before, which had been only a few hours after the Incident.

 

Although the classroom was well air conditioned, it felt more stifling than usual, and despite the relatively low amount of people in the class, Kyungsoo felt like there were twice as many students that afternoon. He was still reeling from the aftermath of his interaction with Chanyeol at the Cafe, and avoided the giant’s gaze whenever he could. This proved easy, because in class they were told this would be free time for them to work on the duets they had created. Despite Baekhyun’s complaints, Kyungsoo had been paired up with Jongdae, who lived across the hall with Lay.

 

He didn’t mind Jongdae, with his fluffy curly brown hair, and silly smile. Kyungsoo always suspected there was something teasing and sneaky hidden beneath that smile, something that suggested Kyungsoo stay away from what laid beneath his charming exterior. Jongdae was known as the King of Pranks, and Kyungsoo had no intention to find out why.

 

Kyungsoo would’ve never expected Jongdae to have the voice he did. For some reason, the crisp and full high notes he sung seemed a separate entity from him, as if the beautiful melodies he created could not possibly have come out of his mouth, and instead just sort of appeared out of thin air.

 

“Hey we aren’t doing anything, and I’m guessing you guys aren’t either, so…” Baekhyun appeared in front of the duo, with a confused Lay beside him.

 

“Actually we were-” Kyungsoo began, gesturing to the sheets of music him and Jongdae were looking at before.

 

“That’s what I thought.” Baekhyun cut him off, grabbing a chair and sitting directly across Kyungsoo, a smirk plastered on his face, while Lay did the same across from Jongdae. Kyungsoo sighed, realizing he wasn’t going to get any work done this period. Jongdae also seemed to resign to this, though it didn’t bother him nearly as much. It was rare for him to be caught actually doing work in class, and if Baekhyun hadn’t interrupted when he did, then Jongdae probably would’ve just cut Kyungsoo off himself.

 

“So…” Baekhyun started suggestively, his word trailing off as he wiggled his eyebrows at Kyungsoo, who tried his best to look anywhere but at his roommate. Lay had a confused look on his face, like always, but even more so now because of Baekhyun’s oddly ual tone.

 

“What’s going on?” Lay asked, directing his question to Jongdae, who shrugged back at him. And Kyungsoo seemed to have no intention to explain the look he was getting from Baekhyun.

 

“N-Nothing happened…” Kyungsoo mumbled, a blush spreading on his soft cheeks, and Jongdae widened his eyes, already seeming to know what this was about.

 

“You like someone?!” He asked incredulously, and a bit too loudly, earning a few curious stares from students around them, thankfully none of them Chanyeol or Kris. Kyungsoo immediately covered Jongdae’s open mouth with his hand, giving him a death stare.

 

“I don’t, like him. I just-” Kyungsoo started, trying to explain himself.

 

“Think he’s the absolute most perfect guy ever?” Baekhyun finished for him, with a big smirk on his face, one Kyungsoo just wanted to wipe off. He settled instead for a light punch on the arm. “Your words not mine!” Baekhyun added, which earned him another punch on the arm, this one a little harder.

 

Jongdae pushed off Kyungsoo’s hand. “Who is it? Who is it?” He questioned, his voice excited and Kyungsoo immediately recognized the mischievous glint in his eyes. He could already imagine Jongdae’s mind in overdrive, thinking of all the guys Kyungsoo was friends with, or had ever flirted with. The list was short, and Jongdae honestly couldn’t imagine Kyungsoo actually liking any of them.

 

“His name’s Chan- ah!” Baekhyun began, before Kyungsoo swiftly kicked him in the shin under the desk.

 

“His name is, Chan-glob.” Kyungsoo clarified, smiling sweetly at Baekhyun who was biting back tears. “His name’s Changlob, he’s a fourth year, short, chubby, watches Naruto and eats alone under the stairs in the North Library.” Kyungsoo quickly described, vaguely remembering seeing a student like this.

 

Jongdae couldn't hide the surprise on his face, while Lay just had a blank expression like always.

 

“Chan-glob?” Jongdae asked slowly, sounding out each syllable and was mildly disgusted by how they sounded. Kyungsoo couldn’t blame him, it was a pretty awful sounding name.

 

“Yeah. He’s just so, you know, s-y… With his Naruto, and, yeah…” Kyungsoo awkwardly explained, trying very hard not to gag at what he was saying. Jongdae nodded slowly, suddenly very uncomfortable with the conversation and Baekhyun could say nothing, his teeth gritted at the pain of his shin.

 

“Baek, you okay?” Kyungsoo innocently asked, and his roommate smiled back at him tightly.

 

“Yes.” He muttered. “I just hit my leg against the desk. Stupid desk…” He grumbled.

 

“Well, maybe, if you didn’t provoke the desk, it wouldn’t have fought back.” Kyungsoo retorted.

 

“Well maybe the desk should tell me what happened!” Baekhyun bit back.

 

“Well maybe the desk has some feelings to figure out and can’t talk right now!” Kyungsoo spat out acidly, and this seemed to end the conversation. Lay, however, just looked on with a face of pure confusion and fear.

 

“Desks have feelings?” He asked, legitimately concerned, and thinking of times he could’ve possibly offended a desk or hurt its feelings.

 

“Maybe we should get back to work…” Jongdae said, which was extremely unlike him, proving just how uncomfortable the conversation was.

 

They all nodded. Kyungsoo and Jongdae turned back to their music sheets, while Baekhyun pulled out his phone and Lay stared ahead, his eyebrows scrunched as if in deep concentration. The four sat in silence for a couple of minutes, each absorbed in their tasks, when Lay suddenly stood up, his eyes wide.

 

“Wait, Kyungsoo likes someone?!” He exclaimed. Jongdae rolled his eyes, about to respond with some sarcastic comment about how Lay was just a little late, when he noticed two tall students towering over Lay.

 

“Kyungsoo likes someone?” Chanyeol asked, from behind Lay, his expression unreadable, while Kris stood beside him, his cold piercing gaze seeming to judge all four of them simultaneously. Kyungsoo couldn’t breathe. He opened his mouth to respond, to find some words, some excuse, some way to explain that it was all a misunderstanding but Jongdae spoke up before he could.

 

“Yeah, his name’s Changlob or something.” Jongdae briefly explained.

 

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, his expression morphing into one of subtle disappointment. However it quickly disappeared, and was replaced by his classic charming grin.

 

“Wow, Kyungsoo. Never would’ve thought you’d be the kind of guy to go after someone else…” He commented jokingly.

 

Kyungsoo wanted to sink into his chair, to disappear forever. He closed his eyes, hoping that when he opened them, he would be in bed, sleeping comfortably. However when he opened them, he was still in class, Chanyeol looking down at him with that irresistible smile. Kyungsoo managed a small chuckle.

 

“Y-Yeah… He’s cute, I guess…” He said as convincingly as he could. Chanyeol swallowed thickly, forcing his smile to widen.

 

“That’s, umm, great…” He said, his voice strained. “We should, get back, to work.” Chanyeol added, vaguely gesturing behind him, and giving Kris a look. Oddly, Kris’ expression was not cold, and his features were soft in sympathy, though Kyungsoo was too caught up in himself to notice. Chanyeol glanced at Kyungsoo, frowning, before he made his way back to his desk, with Kris trailing close behind.

 

Kyungsoo sighed heavily, resting his head in his hands on the desk.

 

“So, Jongdae, what song did you guys decide to do?” Baekhyun asked quickly, hoping to steer the conversation away from Kyungsoo’s made up crush. As much as he wanted to know more details about the Chanyeol Incident, he didn’t want to make Kyungsoo any more uncomfortable than he was already.

 

Jongdae explained the song choice, and slowly the conversation distanced itself away from Kyungsoo’s crush. Soon, the period ended and they were dismissed by the professor. Kyungsoo kept his head down as he left class, and Chanyeol didn’t attempt to talk to him, the frown still on his face.

 

“That couldn’t have been it.” Baekhyun said. He stood up, continuing to fan himself. “I don’t believe it for a second.” He added, narrowing his eyes at Kyungsoo.

 

“Well believe it. Besides, it doesn’t even matter. Now he thinks I have a crush on Changlob…” Kyungsoo complained, the name leaving an icky sensation in his mouth.

 

“So just clear it up with him.”

 

“Are you crazy? What would I even say? ‘Oh by the way, I don’t actually have a crush on Changlob, I made him up because I actually think you’re super y and want to have your babies’?”

 

“Honestly that’s better than what you sounded like when you were describing Changlob: ‘Uhh, h-he’s c-cute I g-guess…’” Baekhyun imitated Kyungsoo, who immediately covered his face with his hands, ears red in embarrassment.

 

“I can’t believe I said that…” Kyungsoo mumbled to himself. Baekhyun chuckled, patting his friend on the shoulder.

 

“It’s alright. Besides, he probably doesn’t even care.” Baekhyun said, and Kyungsoo slowly lifted his head, sniffling. He glanced up at Baekhyun, his eyes suddenly wide.

 

“...You, you’re right! Of course!” Kyungsoo exclaimed, quickly standing up and almost knocking his chair to the floor in the process.

 

“Like usual.” Baekhyun flipped his hair, a small smirk on his lips.

 

“He probably doesn’t even remember me, I mean we barely talk and the only reason he noticed me was because of you, so even if I lied to him, who cares?!”

 

“Not me.” Baekhyun quipped dryly, but Kyungsoo was too in his own head to even listen. His eyes were bright and there was a smile dancing on his lips. He began to pace around the Cafe, and Baekhyun admitted he did look a little bit like a psychopath.

 

“So, if I want him to like me, I-I just have to be more noticeable, you know? Use your lotion, and smile, and not be a mess everytime I see him. He won’t even remember Changlob because he barely even cares about me right now!” Kyungsoo concluded excitedly, his demeanor a bit too joyful considering what he was saying.

 

“Kyungie, I’m sure he cares about you a little… Don’t sell yourself so short.” Baekhyun advised, worried his friend was being too hard on himself.

 

“No!” Kyungsoo objected strongly, staring down his roommate. Baekhyun raised his hands in the air in surrender.

 

“Alright no. He doesn’t care about you at all. He thinks you’re a speck of dust, a worthless scrap of garbage. Is that what you want?”

 

“Yes.” Kyungsoo said, almost comically proud of being a scrap of garbage. After all, no one paid attention to scraps of garbage. They were just things that floated on by, rarely fed any attention from passer-bys. And that’s what Kyungsoo liked, to not be given attention until he was ready. He didn’t want Chanyeol to see the blithering mess he truly was, for fear of it turning the other man away.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “Kyungsoo you-”

 

He was interrupted by the door opening. In stepped a student, looking like a freshman. Neither Baekhyun nor Kyungsoo recognized him, which was surprising considering his hair. It immediately caught their attention, with all the colours of the rainbow neatly arranged in sets of hair that fell around his head. He was wearing a thin sleeveless sweater, and khaki shorts.

 

He was handsome, it was clear. Baekhyun didn’t miss this, his tongue darting out to his lips as he eyed down the other man. Kyungsoo sighed at his roommate obviously checking out the student.

 

“Hi.” Kyungsoo said, smiling his trademark smile. In response the rainbow haired man shyly smiled, scratching the back of his neck.

 

“Hi… I’m Oh Sehun.” Sehun introduced himself, making his way past Baekhyun, who took the opportunity to get a good look at the other man’s behind, which he nodded approvingly at, giving Kyungsoo a wink.

 

Kyungsoo ignored his friend, and reached out a hand.

 

“Do Kyungsoo.” He said, and shook Sehun’s surprisingly soft hand.

 

“This is a really nice Cafe.” Sehun complimented.

 

“Thanks!”

 

“Can I, talk to the manager?” Sehun asked, looking behind Kyungsoo for an office where there was an adult perhaps.

 

Baekhyun snorted behind him. Kyungsoo sighed, his smile tightening.

 

“He’s right in front of you.” Kyungsoo said. And when Sehun just stared at him blankly, Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows, gesturing to himself almost self consciously. Was it really so unbelievable that he managed the Cafe?

 

Sehun’s blank expression immediately morphed into one of apology and embarrassment. He laughed awkwardly, his ears growing red, and Kyungsoo relaxed.

 

“I'm so sorry.” Sehun apologized, almost bowing to Kyungsoo who now found it amusing how incredibly contrite the other man had suddenly become.

 

“It’s alright, I get it a lot.” Kyungsoo said. “My parents used to own this Cafe, but then they passed away, so I sort of inherited it.” He explained. Sehun’s expression changed once again, into the recognizable pity that Kyungsoo often faced when he mentioned his parents dying.

 

“I'm so sorry.” Sehun said again, and Kyungsoo shook his head. “It’s alright.”

 

And it really was alright. He’d spent over half his life with his parents, which was more then some kids got. Kyungsoo considered himself lucky. He wouldn’t ever let the memory of his parents disappear, and visited their graves every anniversary with flowers and some baked goods from the Cafe. It started to get easier to be in the Cafe without his parents, to only have the pastel coloured walls to comfort him. Sometimes he would come to the Cafe especially early, or late, when it was empty and quiet. And he would just sit, and close his eyes, and take a moment to let his senses envelope the environment. The quiet hum of the refrigerator, and the ever-lingering smell of when they repainted the walls to be more bright, because his mom wanted “a more positive atmosphere.” And sometimes, in this silent but loud state, Kyungsoo swore he could hear his mother’s laugh, and his father’s gruff instructions, and then the sound of tears hitting the floor.

 

Kyungsoo was drawn out of his thoughts by Sehun, who was waving his arm in front him.

 

“Y-Yeah, yes?” Kyungsoo said, turning away to wipe his eyes. He mentally slapped himself for being so weak, so open.

 

“Well, I was just going to ask- I guess this is sort of weird- but I was wondering if you needed help around here?” Sehun asked, gesturing to the Cafe. Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow? Help? He didn’t need help. He never needed help.

 

“I’ve actually been running the Cafe all alone for the past few months, so I really don’t need any-”

 

“Yes!” Baekhyun interrupted Kyungsoo’s rejection, giving him a look. He quickly shook Sehun’s hand. “Byun Baekhyun, at your service. I guess you could say I’m Kyungsoo’s personal therapist in a way.”

 

Kyungsoo opened his mouth to object, but was met with Baekhyun’s finger to his lips, effectively shutting him up.

 

“Frankly, Kyungsoo’s been overwhelmed with the stress of the Cafe, and although he may not say it, I’m sure he would appreciate a break.” Baekhyun said.

 

“I don’t need a-”

 

“Or, at least, his eye bags and hair could use a break.” Baekhyun cut in. His tone was hard, and Kyungsoo did not miss the implication of what he was saying. If Kyungsoo had more time to rest, he could take care of himself a bit more for the next time he saw Chanyeol.

 

“I think what Baekhyun is trying to say.” Kyungsoo started, giving Baekhyun a sharp glance as if to say that it was his turn now. “Is that I maybe could use an extra set of hands around here. Are you a freshman?”


Sehun nodded.

 

“Come back tomorrow same time, with a resume, and schedule. We’ll talk more than.” Kyungsoo said, his tone surprisingly professional.

 

Sehun, noticing the change in air, suddenly stood up straight, and nodded, as if Kyungsoo was an army sergeant giving out orders.

 

“I will.” He stated.

 

“See you tomorrow, Sehun.” Kyungsoo shook the other man’s hand one last time, before he nodded.

 

As the door closed behind Sehun, Baekhyun whistled in awe. “Wow, Kyungsoo. Didn’t know you had that in you…” He said, and right when he said it, Kyungsoo let out a huge breath, his expression softening

 

“I don’t. That was so hard…” He complained, massaging his face muscles.

 

Baekhyun laughed. “I thought so. The Kyungsoo I know could never be so stern.”

 

“Well it’s all your fault! Why did you tell him I needed help?”

 

“Because you do.”

 

Kyungsoo sighed. He pulled out his phone, checking his reflection, and once again realized that Baekhyun was right. His eye bags looked twice as dark as the day before, and somehow the strands of hair sticking out on his head had multiplied.

 

“Now you’ll have more time to flirt with Chanyeol.” Baekhyun winked suggestively.

 

“F-Flirt?! I-I can’t flirt with him!” Kyungsoo sputtered out, his cheeks growing crimson. “Not after Changlob…” He added regretfully.

 

“He doesn’t care, remember? It’s all in the past.”

 

“Right.”

 

 

----

 

 

“Changlob.” Chanyeol was laying down on the dorm room floor, where the heat wasn’t so bad. He tossed a tennis ball to Kris, who was lounging on his bed, studying his Programming textbook. “Chan-glob.” Chanyeol repeated, sounding out each syllable. He frowned in disgust, sitting up, and catching the ball that Kris threw back at him.

 

“What kind of  a name is that anyway?” He asked incredulously, looking to his roommate for some sort of confirmation that, yes indeed, he wasn’t being crazy and that Changlob really was a weird name for a person. Kris only shrugged in response, his eyes trained on the textbook.

 

“I mean, it’s not like I care.” Chanyeol tossed the tennis ball back to Kris. “I don’t. It’s Kyungsoo’s business whoever he decides to like, and I shouldn’t get in the middle of that. I should just leave it alone.”

 

“Yeah, you should.” Kris finally tore his gaze away from the textbook, and gave Chanyeol an almost scolding look, like that of a school teacher trying to explain to their student that stealing is bad.

 

Chanyeol nodded vigorously, shaking his finger at Kris. “You’re right. You are.”

 

“I know.” Kris said, going back to his textbook.

 

“I don’t care. I don’t. I didn’t care, I don’t care, and I never will!” Chanyeol loudly stated, stamping his foot down as if to prove his not-caring. He nodded to himself again, and stood up, catching the tennis ball thrown to him. He began pacing around the tiny dorm, which only made him sweat more than he already was. The one small window they had was pried fully open for some breeze, and he was wearing the shortest shorts he owned with a thin tank top. Even then he was burning hot. And thinking of Kyungsoo only made him hotter. He tossed the ball on the bed, and paused.

 

“Hey Kris?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I think I do care.” Chanyeol admitted sheepishly, and Kris rolled his eyes, closing his book with the realization he wouldn’t get any work done with Chanyeol there.

 

“Chanyeol…” Kris began sympathetically, his face softening at the sight of his friend so hopeless. For the past month, all they had really talked about was Kyungsoo. Chanyeol wouldn’t shut up about the other man, and Kris had a suspicion his feelings were more than just a crush.

 

“I mean what kind of a name is Changlob? Huh?!” Chanyeol demanded an answer from Kris, who had no idea what to say. Chanyeol waited a second for a response, then when none came, he continued. “Honestly! I mean I don’t care, and I shouldn’t, but I mean what if he’s a creep?” Chanyeol crouched down to face Kris, his eyes wide. “What if he’s some creepy guy who just preys on freshmen or something? That could be true right?” Chanyeol asked, and this time Kris figured he should respond.

 

“It, could be...” He said slowly, and this seemed to set off Chanyeol, who sprung up,  eyes fiery.

 

“Exactly!” Chanyeol exclaimed, pacing around the dorm feverishly. “A-And, Kyungsoo’s my friend, you know? So, I should check out this Changlob guy, just to make sure Kyungsoo is safe. Just in case, you know?”

 

“Sure…?”

 

Chanyeol ignored the uncertainty in his friend’s voice. He wasted no time, and flipped open his laptop, fingers flying across the keys as he typed in his username and password. He then quickly tapped on a browser, searching up the school database. He paused.

 

Kris raised an eyebrow. “Chanyeol?”

 

Said man slowly turned his head around, his lips jutted out in a pout, his eyes stretched open wide. He gestured to the screen, where Kris could make out the words No Access. He looked back at Chanyeol, and then at the computer, and back, and then to his textbook.

 

“No.”

 

“Please!” Chanyeol begged, rolling on his chair to beside Kris. “Hyung, come on, just this once!” He pleaded.

 

Kris sighed. “I’m going to kill you one day.”

 

Chanyeol blinked innocently. “One day okay, but, not today right?” He asked childishly, and a small smile danced on Kris’ lips. “I see the smile! I see it! That’s a yes!” Chanyeol shouted in glee, and Kris couldn’t resist his smile widening.

 

“Sadly, it is.” He slowly and reluctantly swung his legs off the bed, and pushed himself up, grabbing the textbook, as he might need it. Chanyeol gladly moved out of the way, watching with a delight similar to that of a child about to receive a Christmas present.

 

Kris sat in the chair, placing the textbook beside the laptop. “One of these days, someone else is gonna see your childish side, and it’ll be the end of ‘Cool Guy Park Chanyeol.’” He warned. He reached over to his dresser behind his bed, and took his glasses case, opening it and gingerly taking out the glasses and putting them on, blinking a few times.

 

Chanyeol giggled. “And one of these days, someone else is gonna see your old man side, and it’ll be the end of ‘Piercing Eyes Kris Wu.’”

 

“Is that really the way to talk to the man who’s helping you?”

 

“Of course not, sorry…” Chanyeol apologized, forcing his smile away. “...old man…” He whispered under his breath, and Kris turned around, his eyes narrow. “What was that?”

 

“Nothing!” Chanyeol yelped. Kris nodded as if this was what he expected.

 

“That’s what I thought…” He said, turning back to the laptop. “...kid…” Kris added quietly, a smirk dancing on the edge of his lips. Chanyeol didn’t notice the remark, his eyes glued to the laptop screen where Kris was attempting to bypass the security lock on the student database.

 

“Do you think you can do it?”

 

“I should be able to, it might take some time.” Kris answered, and Chanyeol nodded. This was all he needed to know. Once Kris got into his work mode, it was a bad idea to distract him.

 

“I’ll head out for a bit.” Chanyeol said, reaching over to grab the tennis ball off his bed. He made his way to the door, glancing back to see Kris’ hand up in a wave. He smiled to himself, and closed the door silently behind him.

 

It wasn’t much cooler outside the dorm, and Chanyeol began absentmindedly tossing the ball up in the air and catching it. His feet seemed to have a mind of their own, and on that mind was ‘food’ because they were taking him to the vending machine.

 

“Chanyeol!”

 

Chanyeol turned around at the sound of the voice, and saw Jin, the dorm representative for his section.

 

“Jin, what’s up?”

 

“Mr. Kim said he wants to talk to you and Kris about your dorm.” Jin said.

 

Chanyeol nodded. “Sure, we’ll see him later today.”

 

“Great. See you.” Jin waved goodbye, and Chanyeol smiled back, already turning around, his mind on food.

 

He quickly reached the vending machine, and picked out a bag of chips, as well as a fruity granola bar for Kris. Chanyeol chuckled to himself. His roommate really was an old man.

 

Chips and bar in hand, he made his way back to the dorm, hoping Kris was done already. He wondered what he would do when they found Changlob. Chanyeol hadn’t considered that. It would probably be weird to just approach him out of nowhere. And what if he was a senior? Chanyeol shook his head. He would deal with all that later. For now, he just wanted to see his face. To see the face of the man who somehow caught the interest of Do Kyungsoo.

 

He arrived back at the dorm, and opened the door slowly, as not to disturb Kris. Turns out that was unnecessary, because his roommate was lying on his bed once again immersed in his textbook. Chanyeol walked in, lightly throwing the tennis ball and fruit bar at Kris, and closing the door behind him.

 

“Ow!” Kris glanced up at Chanyeol, who had his hands on his hips and his lips pursed. Kris rolled his eyes, and pointed to the laptop screen. “It’s done.” He simply said, and Chanyeol’s expression immediately softened into one of apologetic thanks.

 

“Oh! Sorry, thank you Krissy Kris, thank you, thank you, thank you!!” Chanyeol reached over for an awkward gangly limb hug with Kris’ back. He then narrowed his eyes, suddenly focused on the task at hand.

 

Changlob.

 

Chanyeol slid into the chair, and took a deep breath, his hands hovering over the computer keys. He slowly began to type out each letter, his heart racing.

 

C-h-a-n-g-l-o-b.

 

And, enter.

 

Chanyeol’s eyebrows furrowed, his mouth slowly turning downwards in a frown.

 

No way…

 

Had he typed in the name wrong? There must’ve been a mistake. Yet even as Chanyeol tried to convince himself of this, he faced the fact that Changlob was a really hard name to misspell.

 

So… this was it.

 

“Kris?”

 

Kris looked up from his textbook, glancing over his shoulder at his roommate. “Yeah?”

 

“I found him.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hope you guys enjoyed this long chapter!!

Lots of chansoo I know, so if you're waiting for your other ships to sail, dont worry, they're coming along! I'm planning for this fic to be pretty long so there'll be plenty of time for lots of romance and drama !!

subscribe for more!!