Schemes

All Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol never did feel scared for his life until moment. When an very angry Kyungsoo was standing in front of him with a pan in his hand. He still looked funny and cute to Chanyeol, especially either his pregnant belly. All because Chanyeol just had say waddle when Kyungsoo walked. "Come on Kyungsoo it was just a joke-" Chanyeol said nervously backing up when Kyungsoo stood forward, the smaller man drops the pan and storms out with Chanyeol following behind him. He finds it very annoying, but he can't help it when Kyungsoo is like this. The other was beautiful all in all but for Chanyeol to give up his pirate life so suddenly, is a bit unsettling to Chanyeol. But he tries, he really does however most times he ends up ing it up in the past minutes. 

He finds Kyungsoo in the bedroom sobbing, and his heart breaks into pieces, that only Kyungsoo can pick up and rebuild. He quickly hugs the small body, trying his best to comfort him and not yell at Kyungsoo, like he would when one of his crew man mess up. "You don't know how hard it is!" Kyungsoo cries against his chest, and that leaves Chanyeol getting an earfull of stuff he have no idea about. But it's all good, when Kyungsoo finally exhausted himself and falls asleep cuddle up to Chanyeol. He moves his hand over thr pregnant belly of his lover and he remembers. 

Chanyeol had been the most fearsome pirate to sail the seas. He had whatever and did whatever he wanted. That is until he met Kyungso, the song

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter