Love

Can't Buy My Love ~Epilogue~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the vacation to Jeju, Ryeowook and I went to Japan to see a doctor to check on Ryeowook’s wrist condition. Ryeowook at first did not want to see a doctor with reason his wrist did not disturb his daily life but I continued to persuade him and insisted that his wrists bother him when he played the piano until he finally agreed to meet doctor. Ryeowook had to undergo several checks and in the end we decided on the surgery schedule. We live in Japan waiting for the day of operation and every day Ryeowook gets more and more nervous.

“You don’t have to be nervous, it’ll be all right.” I said, kissing Ryeowook’s forehead, he was lying in my arms.

“But what if this operation does not help? The doctor also said it’s too late, it should have been done years ago after the first surgery so my wrist can go back to normal.” Ryeowook whispered, hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

“I know, and I can’t forgive your parents. They don’t do surgery to restore the condition of your wrist and hide this from you, but this operation can help you even though it is not as perfect as before.” I said, tightening my arms around his body.

“Now take a rest, don’t worry, tomorrow I’ll be by your side.” I added and Ryeowook nodded.

 

The operation lasted not long but seemed very long for me. And although I look calm and even able to calm and support Ryeowook but to be honest I also feel nervous and scared if I actually just give false hope to Ryeowook. What if his wrist does not get better? We knew and had accepted that Ryeowook’s wrist could not get back as before he fell but then I hoped his wrist condition would improve and not bother him when he played the piano. I really hope this operation works and makes Ryeowook happier.

 

A few days later...

We returned to Korea after Ryeowook operation successful. I’m really relieved the operation went smoothly and the doctor assured us that Ryeowook’s wrist would be much better than before.

“Finally we’re home.” Ryeowook said with a happy smile.

“Do you really miss home?” I asked with a small smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter