Parents ~Part 1~

Can't Buy My Love ~Epilogue~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I gently Ryeowook’s cheek while looking at his face when he sleeps peacefully. He quickly fell asleep after the emotional events that happened today and after two rounds of our lovemaking―once in the living room and once again in the bedroom. In contrast to him, even though I have been drinking wine and feel tired but I am still too restless to sleep because until this moment I still feel guilty about hurting him and even though he already said that he forgave me and I knew he meant it, I somehow still scared I would lose him.

Still so fresh in my mind the roller coaster feeling I feel today. From the sadness, the fear, the guilt, and the pain I feel from what happened today―it’s impossible I don’t feel the pain but I know it’s my own fault and the consequences of the decision I’m taking―until the relief I feel when Ryeowook forgives me and happiness that can’t be expressed when he gives me a ring that has the same design with the ring that I gave him. I looked at the ring that circled my ring finger now and although the design of this ring is very deeply embedded in my mind because it took me a long time to choose this design, I still felt fascinated like I just saw something new. I really never thought he would give me a ring and I never thought that a ring could bring such great happiness.

“Kyu... Are you still awake?” Ryeowook suddenly asked in a sleepy voice and with half-open eyes.

“I was just going to bed, did I wake you up?” I asked in a soft voice, stopped his cheek and lightly put my hand on his slim waist.

“No..” he said, yawning and then snuggled to me, bringing a smile to my lips.

“Let’s sleep now.. Good night..” I said while kissing the crown of his head.

“Good night, Kyu..” Ryeowook replied.

 

The next day we spent half a day just hugging in bed after breakfast. Ryeowook asked me more about myself in detail as to what I actually study, how my life when I lived abroad, in what areas my business is running, what do I call my adoptive parents, and what they are like.

“Appa is someone who can be a role model; he is a sensible person and cares about the people around him even though people will not realize it because he is strict and loves privacy. While Eomma is a business woman but even though she is busy, she is a very caring mother and she loves gardening too. I’m sure you’ll like both of them.” I told Ryeowook who was leaning his back against my chest.

“What is wrong??” I asked Ryeowook when I felt he was a little tense.

“This... Uuummm.. I agree I will like your parents from the way you describe them.. But do you...do you think your parents will like me?” Ryeowook asked, unconsciously playing with my hands, which wraps loosely around his waist, because he was nervous.

“Of course they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter