Chapter 02

Baby, Come Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At 8 am in the morning, all of them were all ready to go. As promised, Minseok and Hyojin called their ONF members for updates and also for them to make the ON leader double checked their bags ,causing Hyojin to whine and pout.
After the call ,they entered their van and their manager started to drive them to the amusement park.
"Minseokiee, you can sleep on my shoulder if you want. So you don't have to think about the Horror house." Hyojin whispered to the maknae who was just sitting still beside him. On Minseok's other side were Byeongkwan and Donghun. In front of them were Hangyeom, Rubin, Byounggon and Jinyoung. Beside the driver's seat was Hyunsuk who was talking animatedly to their manager.
"Ani hyung. I can't sleep." Minseok said while clutching his hyung's arm like a koala.
"Do you want some water or mint candy?" Hyojin asked worriedly. His maknae was really pale and cold sweat started to seep out of his skin. Hyojin took his handkerchief and dabbed it gently on Minseok's forehead and temple.
"Ne hyung. Mint candy please ,thank you." Minseok gave a smile of appreciation as Hyojin quickly fumbled on his backpack's pocket and took a mint candy. He unwrapped the wrapper and fed it to the maknae.
"Minseokiee ,look." Byeongkwan suddenly said before holding his phone towards the maknae.
"What is it ,hyung?" Minseok asked curiously while leaning over to take a good look at the screen.
"You see ,I've been deleting some apps on my phone so I can free up some space. I really want to download the latest version of Plants vs. Zombies and earlier I just finished downloading it. Come on ,play with me. SeungJoon hyung said you are the best at this."
Minseok giggled before nodding his head. He set up the game first and gave directions to Byeongkwan on how to play it.
"Byeongkwan hyung, it is still easy on this part so I won't help you yet but I wanna watch." Minseok said before leaning his head on the older's shoulder. Unknown to him ,he unconsciously detached himself from Hyojin ,who was watching them fondly, and curled himself to Byeongkwan. The older shuffled slightly so they can get comfortable and flicked his eyes to the maknae who finally looked relaxed. The corner of his eyes caught Hyojin as the ONF leader mouthed a Thank You. Byeongkwan just smiled and turned his eyes again on the game.
"Hyung, you're not suppose to do it like that, you should collect suns first before planting two rows of sunflowers." Minseok pouted while scolding the other male softly.
"What about the approaching zombies ,they'll eat my brain." he argued.
"Don't worry ,they'll just get starve. Your head is empty anyway." Donghun said ,also playing something on his phone.
"Ooh ,burn." Byounggon smirked as the others laughed.
"Hyung ,just focus on your game. You can't even win once cause your IQ is lower than mine." Byeongkwan chidded back ,earning another round of laughter.
"Double burn." Rubin said while chuckling.
"Says the one who failed his subject once." Donghun fired back.
"2 points for Donghun hyung." Jinyoung announced.
"Hyung ! That was because we are in the middle of promotions! And you talk as if you haven't failed yours on our trainee days."
"2 points for-" Byounggon started before he was cut of by Hyojin.
"Yah ,that's enough ,you guys. Let's just accept it. Both of you are dumb." The ONF leader said.
"And the winner is Hyojin hyung!!!" Byounggon, Rubin, Hangyeom, and Jinyoung all exclaimed before laughing loudly. Donghun and Byeongkwan pouted slightly before giving each other a quick glare.
"Don't worry hyung," Minseok said to Byeongkwan while patting his thigh. "You're the best dancer among us and you're really good at making choreography."
The older let out a full blown grin as Donghun whined.
"Minseokiee !! I really smell favoritism here." Donghun said.
"Don't worry Donghun hyung. You're cute anyway." Hyojin and Hangyeom both said ,causing the other to blush slightly.
"Eew ,guys. Stop with the flirting." Hyunsuk said from the front.
"Yah !! Not in the presence of the maknaes!" Byeongkwan scolded as the younger beside him blushed and giggled nervously.
The others rolled their eyes at him mumbling something about openly flirting with their maknae too. 
"Don't listen to them maknae-ah and just help me here. I think I can reach until night level before I sleep." Byeongkwan turned to Minseok who nodded with adorable eyes.
"Hyung ,the first thing you need to learn when playing this game is...." Then the maknae started to tattle about strategies and stuffs ,his face was so serious that Byeongkwan can't help but to stare at him intensely while wearing a fond smile.

When they finally arrived, Minseok started to get pale again. Hyojin ,Byeongkwan ,and Hyunsuk didn't leave his side while their manager was checking them in. Hyunsuk was doing his best to distract his friend as Hyojin, Donghun, and Hangyeom stood few inches behind them.
Byeongkwan ,on the other hand ,held his hand tightly while occasionally whispering encouraging words on his ear.
"Okay ,kids. We've got to partner you up. It's either one of you will go alone or you'll tag along with two other people." Their manager clapped his hands.
"Hyung! I'll go with Hyojin hyung and Donghun hyung!" Hangyeom raised his hand with a big goofy grin on his face.
Hyojin was about to protest when Byeongkwan raised his and Minseok's intertwined hands.
"I want to go with our Maknae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter