Chapter 01

Baby, Come Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok's greatest nightmare was coming again.

Before their official debut in YG, the CEO arranged a trip for the Top9 members of MixNine winners.
The place was the famous Jeju Island ,where the CEO booked a whole rest house and prepared a lot of activities.
Yep ,Activities.
When he thought about one of their Activities, he had to stop himself from shuddering in fear. Of all the places the staffs will suggest, it just had to be a horror house on their first day on Jeju.

"Minseokiee ,are you okay?" Hyojin asked worriedly while wrapping his arm around the pale maknae. The group had just arrived on the rest house and now organizing their things for their five days trip.
"N-Ne hyung." Minseok answered shakily before trying to give a reassuring smile but  ended up looking like a grimace.
"Don't worry Minseokiee ,I'll make sure to partner up with you tomorrow."
"Thank You hyung." Minseok gave a quick hug to his hyung before they parted away to go to their respective rooms.Thankfully ,his roommate was someone he was comfortable with. His Byeongkwan hyung.
"Minseokieee." Byeongkwan greeted with a gummy smile when he entered their room. The maknae also saw Hyunsuk lounging lazily on the older's bed.
"Hyung. Hyunsuk-ah." Minseok smiled to the two while walking towards the left side of the room where his bed can be found.
"Aren't you going to arrange your stuffs?" The rapper asked before facing the maknae to watch him.
"Aren't you?" he asked back ,causing the rapper to pout slightly.
"I don't feel like doing it now. Maybe later."
Minseok grinned at him before lying on his bed with a sigh.
"Anyways ,I came here to ask you guys what do you want to do tomorrow after the horror house ? The Manager-deul said we are free to do anything after that." Hyunsuk chirped excitedly before jumping up and down on Byeongkwan's bed. His eyes were sparkling like a child.
"Yah ! Stop moving! My stuffs are gonna get messed up again." Byeongkwan scolded which was answered by a roll of Hyunsuk's eyes. The rapper still obeyed the older nonetheless.
Minseok can't help but to pale again at the thought of horror house. He suddenly remembered when he and the ONF members did it ,he almost fainted if not for Yuto. The other maknae supported him all throughout even though he was slightly scared too. Even tried to joke around and sing for distraction.
The experience caused him to loose his voice for three days and suffered from being jumpy for a week.
"Minseokiee?" A voice called from outside their room before it opened to reveal Hyojin holding his phone out.
"Hyojin hyung?" Minseok asked confusedly as the other two members stared at the vocalist with raised eyebrows. The youngest gave him a questioning look as they had just parted five minutes ago.
Hyojin found his eyes and smiled gently before walking towards the maknae. When Minseok saw what he was doing ,he quickly sat up and waited for his hyung to settle comfortably beside him.
"I'm so worried for you ,I can't sit still so I decided to give you a gift." Hyojin grinned.
"Minseokiee!!" Minseok heard SeungJoon's voice from the phone. The maknae's ears quickly perked up like a puppy before looking at Hyojin's phone to see the rest of ONF members.
"Hyung-deul!" He cried happily.
"Minseokiee are you okay? Is Hyojin taking care of you well?" SeungJoon asked like a mom as the ONF leader beside him whined in response.
"Ne ,Hyung. Hyojin hyung is always taking care of me."
"See? Joon-ah ,have faith in me ,will you?" Hyojin whined

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter