chapter 2

Unique Parenting

In the days that followed they set things up. Setting up for the concert was a nice thing.  They are especially appreciated the time they got to spend with the kids. It was going to be great. Kyujong and youngsaeng’s daughter even enjoyed it.  It was such a sweet moment of family love.

“Everything's turning out really good.” Jungmin replied.

“I'm glad you guys like it.” Youngsaeng replied with a smile. They sent backstage prepping for the concert to come. During that time Youngsaeng just rubbed the belly.  The rest were just crowded around him. They were praying before the concert. Even the kids joined in from the choir.

“Appa, are you sure you can do this?” Nari questioned walking up to Youngsaeng.

“I'll be fine dear thank you for worrying though” Youngseng replied padding the belly

“Okay,” Nari replied as she looked at him with a smile then looked at her father’s belly and then kissed it;  “I love you brother.”

“What about me.” Youngseng laughed.

“nado neoleul salanghae appa.” Nari replied hugging him tightly. 

The concert began in Earnest a few moments later. That began to sing a medley of children's songs along with the choir. The school was greatly indebted to them by the end of the night. They had raised thousands. Everyone went home Happy.

“That was a great concert. Did you enjoy it dear?” Kyujong asked his daughter

“Yes appa, but I am tired now.” Nari replied yawning.

“Okay we'll go home after getting ice cream okay.” Kyujong replied with a smile.

“Okay.” she replied kissing her father on the cheek, “Appa I want to be just like you guys.”

“Thank you baby.” Kyujong replied with a smile. When they went home that night they did what any family would. They prayed together and send her to bed. KyuJong and Youngsaeng followed soon after happy in the knowledge that everything went well. They look forward to tomorrow. After all they having an exciting week planned.