Two

Ordinary Love

The chirp from the bird in the outside is what make Daehyun wake up early in the morning.  He blink his eyes so slowly, make his mind awake fully. He sit up from the bed, look at the light that emitting from the glass door. It's early in the morning but the light is already so bright from the sunrise. 


Daehyun get up from the bed and walk slowly towards the glass door. He slide it open, stand behind the fence. Rest his head on the palm to watching some view in front of him. He really enjoying to look at the beautiful sunrise along with a sound from a wave. He got the same feeling like yesterday while he watched the sunset. It's so calm and more refreshing. 


They got to the house that would be their place last night after had dinner one hour later. The house is really nice. Eventhough he can't get a look from the house clearly since it's a midnight, but he can sure the house is beautiful. It's a typical tropical house with a glass become a dominant on the house except for the front door. Then there is backyard with a green fresh grass and a pool, it's large enough that you can make a simple beach party in there. Since the place is not too far from the beach, they just need 15 minutes or less to walk if you want to go to the beach. 


The house have two floor, three bedroom and one simple bathroom. One large room that include the living room and the open kitchen in one place. Lucky for him that he got the only master bedroom for his own self in the upstairs. Youngjae got the bedroom for himself too, meanwhile Jongup and Junhong should stuck together in one room. Well, he is sure the kids didn't mind it either since they always like to play along with each other. 


Daehyun look at the next house that standing in the other side. It's look exactly the same like them, except for the the wooden fence that standing between their house. He can easily facing the other room in the upstairs, and maybe he can see to whatever that will be happen in there too with the owner. 


But the house is empty because all the light is off when they got to their own house. There is no one in that house or the owner is not in there. 


Daehyun take a low sigh and look at the sea in front of him. He recall to what happened last night when they had their dinner. He try to remember about the guy whose give him a cheesecake and encounter him in the cashier. 


The guy's face is still blurred for him since he was a bit dizzy. But the deep voice of him, make him shivered when the guy whispered in to his ear.  It's seems like he got to heard that voice somewhere before, but he can't remember when was it. 


"I'm the one who are really glad to meet you again, Jung Daehyun. "


Daehyun take a deep sigh and close his eyes when he get to repeat those words again on his head. It's weird, his stomach is suddenly feel tickle. He start to rub his neck roughly, trying to eliminate the strange feeling on his body. 


He don't even know why he is suddenly craving for something. 


The touch. 


Daehyun want to feel it again. 


The loud knock make Daehyun break to whatever he is thinking now. He can hear Youngjae's voice calling for him  from the outside of his room. He walk towards the door and he find Youngjae smile at him when he open the door. 


"What? " Daehyun ask with a annoyed face. He know Youngjae is want to ask something if he smile like a creep. 


"We have nothing to eat. " Says Youngjae not too innocently. 


"So? "


"I ask you to come with me to go to  the market. " Instead of asking, he feels like Youngjae is give him an order. 


"Why don't you ask Jongup and Junhong? " 


"They are still sleep, I don't have the heart to wake them up. " Says him again with a smile on his lips. 


"Liar, you just want to bother me. "


"I'm not." He denied it, "Since you are the oldest between us, you are the one who should take care for all of us. "

 

Daehyun click his tongue, he hate it when Youngjae point out that he is the oldest here. Didn't it should be him who should give them an order since Daehyun is the oldest?


"Wait me in the car." Daehyun says about to close the door, " I will change my clothes first. "


"Okay." Chirp Youngjae leaving the door. 


Daehyun didn't take a long time and he is already  step out from his room. He is wearing a simple white long sleeve and a blue short knee pants.


He walk towards the car that Youngjae have been waiting for him in the driver seat, his hand is already on the wheel. 


"Is the market far from here? " Daehyun says after entering the car and sit beside Youngjae. 


"I think it's need 30 minutes until we reach the market. " Youngjae start to drive. 


"Is it a big market? "


"I'm not sure, I never going there before. "


Daehyun is not talking again, let Youngjae concentrated to drive. He busying himself to looking  at the outside. It's still morning, there is already much people who start their activity. Daehyun watching them walking at the roadside. There is just a few car that pass this road, it make the road it's not too crowd with much vehicle.  


It's true that it's need 30 minutes for them to reach the market. The market is already full with so many people in there eventhough it's still early in the morning. Lucky for them that can find a place to park the car in front of a small shop.  


They step out from the car and start to walk in to the market. No wonder there is so much people in here since it is a traditional market. The thing that you need in here is more fresh when you look it out in the morning. 


Youngjae is wondering around to find some food and Daehyun tailing behind him. He thank the god that he choose to wear a short and a simple shirt. It can make him move flawlessly among the crowd. 


Youngjae's hand is already full with a bag of food and vegetables. He ask Daehyun to buy one more thing that he really need. Youngjae will back to the car first and waiting for him when he get to buy it. Then they will go home to make some breakfast.


Daehyun is already get what Youngjae want with a glass of coffee on his hand. Of course he buy it just for himself. 
When he get to where the car were park, he is not find the car in front of a small shop before, neither he find the owner of the car. 


Did Youngjae just leaving him alone in here? 


He look around in case he find Youngjae somewhere, but Daehyun can't find him in anywhere. 


Daehyun let out a low sigh. The prick is really leave him behind in the market. What make it worse is that he forgot to bring a wallet and the phone. Well, he still have a change from the money that Youngjae gave to him before. But he already used it to bought a coffee for himself. 


Is this an instant karma they always talk about? 


When Daehyun is lose in his own thought, his shoulder being tap by someone behind him. He turn around to look who was it and he find someone he is familiar with in yesterday evening. The guy is smiling at him when their eyes meet each other, there is no way he couldn't smile too. 


"We meet again. " Jiho greet him nicely, "What are you doing here? "


"For buy something, of course. What else? " Daehyun trying not to be sarcastic, but well.. "It's impossible for me to just standing in here like a model. "


Jiho let out a laugh, not aware of Daehyun's sarcasm or is he just pretending not to hear it? 


"You can be my model if you want to. " 


Daehyun is taken aback, not expect he would say that. "I'm just joking though. " Daehyun scratch his neck awkwardly, "Don't take it to the heart. "


"Don't worry, I'm easy. " Jiho says with a smile of his, "But I'm serious about the offer. "


Daehyun just can make an awkward smile, don't know what he should answer for that. 


"Do you have a breakfast yet? " Jiho says again after a quiet moment. 


Daehyun just shake his head no and pouting his lips without he aware, not realize that make Jiho find it's really cute. 


"Want you have a breakfast with me? " Offer him again, "It's my treat. "


Who else want to reject some free meal ? Of course, Daehyun is not the one and he will accept the offer with a wide smile on his lips. 


Then Jiho is take Daehyun to a small shop that serve a food not too far away from the market. Both of them is already sit on the table outside the shop while waiting for their order. The food is not take too long for them to wait. Daehyun just order some fried rice with a hot chocolate, meanwhile Jiho's food is a sandwich with a glass of coffee. 


"Are you in here by yourself? " ask Jiho while take a sip from his coffee. 


"I was with Youngjae, but the freak is leaving me behind. "


Daehyun can hear a chuckle that Jiho just make, "Why is that? "


"I don't know, he just like to messing with me. "


"That's a friend for, right? " He tease Daehyun. 


"Right. " Daehyun replied it with a fake smile. 


Jiho is laugh again because he find it that Daehyun is really amusing. 


"What are you laughing for? It's not something funny to get laugh. " Daehyun says a bit joking, pretend to be offend by Jiho's laugh. 


"I'm happy that you are not cold towards me like yesterday we first met and it seems like you are more relax now, I like your vibe. "


Daehyun is taken aback again this time, is that a compliment?


"Well, you give me a treat. " He says, can't control the blush that show on his cheeks. 


There is small chuckle that Jiho make again,   "You are cute, I'll drive you home. " Jiho offer again. 


Again, who will ever reject some free drive when you have no money to go home? 


"Is that okay? " Jiho ask again waiting for Daehyun's replied. 


Daehyun just nod in embarrassed, he took a spoon of fried rice awkwardly. Try to rid off the blush on his cheeks when he get to see the warm smile on Jiho's lips again. 


It's really nice. 

 

                                                                                            ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

Jiho is really mean it when he want to take Daehyun home. Of course he want to get closer with him and really want to know where is Daehyun stay. So he can come to visit Daehyun often whenever he want after his work or something. 


They always chanting about something when Jiho drive. Mostly Daehyun always mention how annoying Youngjae was. Jiho can tell they are best friend. 


"I think he leave me behind in the market is on purpose." Daehyun says towards Jiho who also driving.


"Isn't it a good thing though?" Jiho ask, glance at Daehyun for a second and looking back at the road. 


"What do you mean? " Daehyun a bit confuse.  


"If he not leave you, I can't get to see you." Jiho is glad the road in not too busy with another car, he can glance at Daehyun freely. "I can't drive you home just like now. " He says again with a sweet smile on his lips. 


Daehyun quickly looking away to the outside, avoid the stare that Jiho just give him now. Try to hide the blush on his cheeks. How many time that Jiho is making him blush today? 


"Oh look, we already here. "  Daehyun point out to the house that where he was stay for awhile. 


Daehyun can't hide the scowl that he make on the face, Youngjae's car is park right where it had used to be. 


"That little , he is leaving me behind on purpose. " Daehyun curse Youngjae in his own mind. 


Jiho pull over right at the road side, park his car behind Youngjae's ugly car. Youngjae is walking out from the house when both of him and Jiho is step out from the car. Youngjae is welcome them with such an innocent smile, the smile that make Daehyun really want to smack his small head. Daehyun can see the two kids is watching them behind the window on their room. 


"Thought I lose you in the market." Youngjae says a bit worry. But Daehyun know better, Youngjae is trying to hold his laughter. "You are making me worry. "


"Shut your.. " Youngjae quickly facing Jiho who just blinking at him, ignoring to whatever Daehyun is gonna say at him. 


"Thank you to take him back in safe. " Youngjae reach Jiho's hand and shake it in enthusiastically. 


"No problem. " Jiho says awkwardly. 


"We'll have a barbeque tonight, you should come. " Youngjae is not miss a thing to take some chance. "Bring Kyung with you too. "


"Okay. " He replies shortly and it make Youngjae beaming in happy. 


"See you later then. " Says Youngjae again before he turn around and start walk in to the house, leaving them two alone.


Daehyun is weakly waving him a goodbye and is  about tailing Younjae in to the house before he find his body is facing Jiho again. Daehyun look at his own right hand that being hold by Jiho. Jiho just chuckle when he sees the confuse on Daehyun's face. 


"You remember abour your promise, right?"


Ah.. Daehyun is suddenly remember about his promise that he made before. 


Daehyun is grinning before pulling back his hand from Jiho's hold. Reach the pen that is on Jiho's pocket and now it's Daehyun's turn who grab Jiho's hand. Jiho watching queitly when Daehyun start to write the phone number on his palm. 


Jiho is smile widely when he get to see the number, "Don't rub your hands." He heard Daehyun says it jokingly.


Jiho squezee Daehyun's hand gently before he let it go from his hold, "I think I won't be able to drive. "


"Can't blame me. " Daehyun showing his thin smile, "See you tonight?" 


"Yeah, I'll see you tonight. "


Jiho say a goodbye first before he get in to the car. He wave at Daehyun and start to drive. Leaving the house with Daehyun who still standing in the front, watching Jiho from a far until he disappear from Daehyun's sight. 


You can see the small smile shows on his lips and I bet you know what is the meaning of that smile too. 


Daehyun move from his spot, walk in to the house to meet his friend. He bet they will not stop teasing him to what had just happened. 


Not noticing there is someone who watching him not too far away from their place. The silhouette that standing behind the window from the other house. Watching the moment Daehyun had step out from the car with Jiho until Daehyun walk in to the house. 

 

                                                                                            ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

"I won't forgive you. " Daehyun scold Youngjae who are just about to prepare a lunch that they will have in the backyard. 


"I was doing nothing. " Youngjae says innocently. 


"You were left me on purpose, weren't you? "


Instead of an answer, Youngjae just shows his a toothless smile. 


"Don't be mad, at least you had a morning date. " How Daehyun hate when Youngjae act like it's not a big deal, "and you are about to have a second date. "


"Date, your small head. " Daehyun swear at him, "Stop playing matchmaker. " accuse Daehyun again. 


"I'm not. " Youngjae pretend to be offend by Daehyun's words. 


Daehyun roll his eyes, shut his own mouth and sit on the chair beside Youngjae. The scowl is never leave from his face and he is not hear Daehyun make any noise. It's make Youngjae a bit uncomfortable to see Daehyun get quiet like this. 


"Don't you think this is the right time to make a new start? " Youngjae says out of nowhere to break this silence between them. 


Daehyun just frown, not talk back at Youngjae. 


"I mean you are such an easy going person, Daehyun. " Youngjae's hands is busy to make some sandwich, " But people can tell that you can be so cold sometimes." 


Daehyun play with his own finger waiting to what is the next words that Youngjae about to say. 


"You suddenly build a thick wall whenever there is someone trying to get closer with you. " Youngjae says while he sometime checking the two kids who play some hand ball not far from them. 


"I don't know what is exactly happen to you in the past. " Youngjae give a short pause and looking at Daehyun in care, "But I think you already forget about it, right? "


Hah.. If only it could easily like Youngjae say, Daehyun will have a happy live without getting haunted by his past. 


"I can tell Jiho is a good guy. " Youngjae give him reassuring smile, “Open up your heart a bit for him. " says him again throwing a wink at Daehyun. 


Youngjae not talk again, busying himself with the food on his hands. Leaving Daehyun in his own thought. 


Maybe what with Youngjae say just now is true. Maybe he should try to open his heart for someone. 


Make a bad memories go and create a new one. 


A beautiful one. 


But he still have some trust issue beacuse he is still a bit afraid to meet a new person. 


Daehyun afraid he will get fool again. 


He don't want to make the same mistake. 


"This is the first time I heard both of you have some serious conversation. " Junhong says interrupt them, standing beside Youngjae. He is about to grab one sandwich but Youngjae slap his hand and ask Junhong to go away. 


"I want to ask you, hyung? " Junhong says again while rubbing his own hand that got slapped by Youngjae. 


"What is it? "


"The house beside us is not empty, right? "


Youngjae seems thinking for awhile, " I don't quite remember, the owner of the house is always different person. Why? "


Junhong grinning, showing his pearly white teeth. "Jongup says there is someone in there. When I get to look at it, the guy next house is really hot. "


Both Youngjae and Daehyun look at him in frown, “Are you peeping? " Daehyun says judgingly. 


"Of course not. " Junhong says in a high tone, offended by the judge look he get from them. " Jongup throw the ball across the wooden fence and land it at the next house. I'm about to take it by climbing the fence but got stuck in the middle. That's when I saw the guy swimming in the pool. Thank God, he didn't see me. " Junhong take a long breath after he give a long explain to them. 


"Do you get the ball? "


Junhong shake his head no. He then facing Daehyun, looking at him with a puppy eyes. It's like he asking Daehyun to get the ball for them but get disgust face from Daehyun instead.


"Come on, hyung. "Junhong try again. 


"It's your ball, why should I do it for you?"


"Because I'm your favorite dongsaeng. " 


"You are not and I won't. " 


"But hyung.. " Junhong  is about to reach Daehyun's hand but Youngjae get a hold of his hand quickly.


"I'm your favorite hyung. Why don't you try to asking me? " Youngjae smiling at him, but it's a fake one. He is a bit annoyed that Junhong is just want Daehyun's help, not him. 


"You are busy with your sandwich, I don't want to bother. "


"Why you think so? " Youngjae ask again.


 "Because you can get easily annoyed when you get disturb by me? " Junhong replied to him a bit hesitate, because it's the fact. He always Daehyun for helping him, but it seems like Daehyun is act like a brat now. 


"Just try asking me." Youngjae ask again patiently.


Junhong glance at Daehyun for awhile before open his own mouth, try to say something towards Youngjae.


Daehyun raise his eyebrows in confuse to get to see Youngjae is being weird. Is he jealous of Daehyun? 


"Can you take the ball in the next house, hyung? " Junhong ask quietly. 


"Of course. " Youngjae clap in happy and smiling widely. 


Youngjae is already finish with the sandwich and he is about to prepare the ingredients for the barbeque tonight, but he decide to do that later after he take the ball in the next house. He is walk away from them, ignoring the weird look he get from Daehyun and Junhong.  


Not for 10 minutes, Youngjae is walking back with the ball on his hand. But this time Youngjae is grinning madly like he had seen something so satisfying in his life. 


When he get closer with them, Youngjae standing in fron of Junhong and put the ball on Junhong's hand. He pat Junhong's shoulder proudly like he is get something good from Junhong. The smile is not fade away from his lips. 


"Junhong, what did you just said to us is true." 


"I told you so. "Junhong says it like what Youngjae means. 


"I can tell, one of them is kind of your type. " Youngjae look at Daehyun, raising his eyebrows to . 


Daehyun just roll his eyes. 


"What do you mean? Is the guy more than one? " Junhong shriek. 


"There is two actually when I walk towards the backyard directly. " Youngjae is explained when he get to look at Junhong again, "The one have a short black hair and wearing a plain short shirt with a knee short pants, he is the one talking to me. You want believe me, his voice is so raspy that make my heart melt and he is nice too." 


"That's the guy which both I and Jongup see while peeping him at the fence." Junhong says without realize thas t he had  admit that he was peeped the guy next house.


Junhong not catch the judge look from Daehyun who is now lying on the long chair.


"Then you must miss this one guy. I told you he is really handsome than the other one. This guy just chillin beside the pool when I got there." Youngjae is blabbering non stop, meanwhile Junhong hearing him so focus. "What make me remember him the most is that I got to see the tattoo on his upper arm." 


Daehyun scoffs, "Since when you are this so detail about people's appearance? " he can the thin smile on Youngjae's lips when he get to look at Daehyun. 


"Don't worry, Daehyun. You'll get your chance to see them because I invite them too for make a barbeque with us. "


"What?" Says both Daehyun and Junhong together with a loud voice that make Youngjae should cover his ear with his hands. 


"Why are you invite them? " Ask Daehyun again. 


"It will get more fun if we invite more people to have barbeque with us. " Youngjae is about to prepare the ingredients for the barbeque, but frown when he is not find the sandwich that he had made before on the table. He is facepalm when he sees a hand on the ground.  Youngjae kneel down to look at the bottom of the table and find Jongup crouch down in there, give him an innocent smile while Youngjae focus to see the leftover in the corner of Jongup's mouth. 


"I'm really hungry, hyung. " Jongup says towards Youngjar who just give him a look.


Daehyun laugh heartily to see the annoyed look on Youngjae's face. He get up from the long chair and about to walk up to his room before Youngjae call him first. 


"Where are you going, Daehyun? " Youngjae ask Daehyun who standing closer to him. 


"I'm tired, I will take a nap in my room." Daehyun replied to him simply. 


"You were doing nothing since in the morning. You should help me to make a sandwich again for our lunch." 


Daehyun roll his eyes again, "You shouldn't left  me in the market and I still full, don't want to eat the crappy food thay you so called sandwich. " Daehyun turn around and start to walk away, ignoring Youngjae's nag.  


"Call me out when it's night." Daehyun says again, walk up towards his own room in the upstair. 

 

                                                                                                ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

Daehyun is wake up after he heard a loud knock from the outside of the room. Junhong calling his name a few times and ask him to hurry  up to go down. Daehyun tell him that he will go down in a minute. 


Daehyun is still laying on the bed when he hear Junhong's footstep echoed leaving his room. It's already night when he looking at outside. 


Without he change his clothes first, he get up from the bed and start to walk out leaving his own room with a heavy step. 


When he is already in the backyard, he just find Junhong and Jiho's friend sit on the chair near the long table with a lot of food on it. Daehyun looking around to find the rest of the guys, but they are not around. 


Kyung wave at him with a big smile on his lips. 


"Hyung, come here. " Call Junhong from his seat, "Have some tea. " He put a cup of tea on the table for Daehyun. 


"Where is Youngjae? " Daehyun sit beside Junhong and greet Kyung nicely. 


"He is out to buy some drink and Jiho accompanied him to  get the best drink in this town. " Kyung says while take some chips in to his mouth. 


"Really?" Daehyun just get nod from Kyung, "Where is Jongup then? "


"He is in the bathroom. " Junhong replied. 


Then Youngjae is show out of nowhere while they are just talking, Jiho follow behind while carrying the drink on his hand. Daehyun frown when he sees the new unfamiliar face walking behind Youngjae and Jiho. Is it the guys who live next house like Youngjae talked before? 


Daehyun open his eyes widely when he get intensely looking at the guy who have a cold face, with intimidating look unlike yesterday when Daehyun got encounter by him in the cashier. The guy is not tearing his eyes away from Daehyun when they walk closer towards him. 


Should he pretend to don't know him? 

 

"Oh, the princess is finally awake. " Mock Youngjae with a fake shock on his face. 


Daehyun just roll his eyes, "They are our guest, yet you make him carry those thing. You have no shame." Mock Daehyun back, sometimes he take a glance towards the new guy awkwardly. 


"It's okay. " Jiho says first with a chuckle before Youngjae talk to Daehyun back and put the drinks near the table. 


Youngjae show a triumphant smile to Daehyun because it's Jiho himself who volunteer to carry the drinks, "Forget about it, this is Kim Himchan." The guy show his rabbit smile when he get to introduce by Youngjae, but his eyes is glued towards the other guy. "And This is Bang Yongguk." 


Daehyun is frowning hard, he heard that name before. 


Daehyun is not listening to what is Youngjae talk next, he is sure Youngjae is forget to introducing him to the new guy. 


Then Youngjae is turn around and walk closer towards the grill, start to prepare the ingredients to make a barbeque. Let the new guy to take a seat. 


Junhong is get up from the seat, he want to help Youngjae who is begin to roast some beef. Let Jiho take his seat beside Daehyun. 


"How are you doing? " 


"You know, just sleep all day. " Daehyun answer him with awkward smile, "When were you guys here? " 


"We just here two hours ago, we just talk with your friends while you were sleep. " Jiho says it just to . 


"Should I feel bad because I were sleep? " Daehyun raise his eyebrows, teasing him back. But he just get a laugh from Jiho. 


"Youngjae said you guys here just for vacation. " Kyung says between the new guy who sit beside him, "Where are you come from? "


"We are from Seoul, but I ever live in Busan before when I was a kid. " Daehyun says simply, try to ignore the cold gaze that Yongguk guy just make. 


"You are from Busan. " Himchan says seems interesting while looking at his friend, "Yongguk used to live in there too. " He nudged his shoulder teasingly, "Maybe you guys have school in the same school. "


Daehyun is suddenly feel uneasy, his heart beat is so fast and he can't control his own breath rapidly. The memories from his past is suddenly flooding in his mind like a film, he remember about his own crush in middle school. 


This is not the same Yongguk, right? There is thousand who have that name and maybe there is more than one Bang Yongguk in Busan too. 


Right? 


He try not to freak out, he take a deep breath before talk again. 


"May I know where was it? " 


"Busan art middle school. " 


Daehyun hold his breath when he hear the deep voice of Yongguk. He held his own stomach that suddenly feel sick after Yongguk said it. 


It's the same school like him before he move out from there when he is just in the second grade. 


Daehyun is thinking hard about the encounter yesterday. 


That's why Yongguk is acted like that because he already know who Daehyun is. Yongguk is already know him eventhough Daehyun have no idea who was he at first. 


Daehyun is really want to throw up when he get to remember it clearly in his mind. 


About his past and the words that Yongguk had said to him yesterday. 


Daehyun quickly get up from his seat and run towards his room. He is bumping Jongup in the way and make him fall to the floor. 


But Daehyun just keep running, leaving Jongup in confuse. 


Ignoring his friends calling for his name. 


Ignoring the cold figure who just watching Daehyun running to his room. 


The feel is unbearable. 


It really make him feel sick. 

 

                                                  ____________________to be continued_____________________

 

A/N : Hope you enjoy this chapter.. 

Big thanks to hztwy_ and daehyundarklight for the upvote (ಥ_ಥ)

Also thank you for the new subscriber (ಥ_ಥ)

Sorry if there is so much grammatical error (ಥ_ಥ)

Comment would be really appreciate (≧▽≦)/~┴┴

See you next chapter ( の •̀ ∀-)