Prologue

Ordinary Love

                                                                                  Eight or Nine years ago


Innocent sixteen years old Daehyun is hiding behind the bookshelf, watching someone from a far not in a creepy way.

 

He pretend to read a book and sometime he steal a glance towards someone who always make his heart beat so fast. 


His very first crush in his first grade in high school. He don't know what make him feel like this guy so much and since when he is always watching him walk pass the gate on the window of his class every morning. He get a pleasant feeling whenever he take a glance towards the guy from a far. Maybe you can call it love at the first sight (or it's because Daehyun like his very handsome face). He really admire his not so deep voice (it's just in his imagination) and the gummy smile that become his trademark, even though he never talk to him in private because he is too shy. He is not brave enough to meet him face to face, he afraid that he will embarrassing himself in front of his crush and make his crush feel disgust. 


His crush is in a third grade and ready to graduate in a couple next week. Meanwhile Daehyun will be in a second grade. 


He brave himself to go near his crush, he want to make a confess before the guy graduate. He don't want to feel regret for the rest of his life because he will always think of his silly crush and to think that he is too stupid for not being brave enough to meet him face to face. 


He walk closer to his crush who seems enjoy to read the book on his hands, not notice that he is being watched by Daehyun from a far. Even he is not notice him when Daehyun stop and standing in front of him. Daehyun feel his face become warm and he try to cover half of his face with a book, hide his blushing cheeks. 


The guy close the book when he feel the presence in front of him, he check Daehyun out before he shows a thin smile on his lips. 


"Can I help you? " Come the deep voice that is not like what Daehyun imagine for all this time. 


The voice make him shiver and he hardly make a voice out. He suddenly forget the words that he is always thinking before he decide to meet his crush. 


They just standing is silence and it make the atmosphere around them is really awkward. Daehyun sweating in nervous to think what he should do next. 


"Well? " His crush ask again. 


With a quiet voice, Daehyun voice out the words that he can think in the moment. 


"I like you. "


Daehyun feel his face become warmer, he is embarrass. He close his eyes, can't look straight right to his eyes. 


What is he thinking? 


Daehyun can hear a soft chuckle out from the guy in front of him. He open his eyes and look at his crush face, that thin smile still lingering on his lips. 


"You are cute. " That words successfully make Daehyun's blushing even more, "Do you still have any activity after school? "


Daehyun just shook his head, that mean he is not have any activities after school. 


This time, his crush is smiling wider than before. It make him stand like a statue, he don't know the meaning behind those smile but he really like it. 


And here in the evening after their school, Daehyun find himself in his crush's place or more accurately right in his room. 


Daehyun take a deep breath while the other kiss his plump lips so passionately. They forget about the blazer that laying on the floor, Daehyun is too distract that he is not realize that his crush reach out his button of his shirt, pull it out one by one until the shirt is open clearly and show his skinny body. 


Daehyun left out a soft moan when he is being touch by that warm hand and the thin lips is his neck that Daehyun is surely will leave a mark the next day. 


That is the time, Daehyun have his first time with his crush. He don't mind it at all, because he really like him. He is too happy that he think, maybe his crush is giving him back the same feeling. 


Daehyun cover his body with a blanket. His face is still red, he is still feel shy and can't look straight at his crush. 


What is Daehyun know that, it's only them who love each other that can doing what both Daehyun and his crush have been doing. 


Is it mean that his crush is love him back? Is that mean they are already in a relationship? 


"Is this mean we are in a relationship now? " He ask suddenly, Daehyun can't hide the shyness in his voice. He just want to feel sure what is this mean. He feel excite when he imagine the good words that will come out from his crush and maybe it will make Daehyun even like him more.


Instead of giving an answer like Daehyun hope, he hear a soft laugh out from his crush. Daehyun can't denied that it make him feel a bit uneasy and he don't like it. 


Daehyun glancing towards his face and find a smirk on his lips. 


His crush covering his own mouth like he is holding his laughter after he hear what Daehyun's ask. 


Daehyun frown, what is so funny?


 It seems his crush is not giving an answer in anytime towards Daehyun. 


Are those question funny? 


Then the reality hit Daehyun like a when he realize it. 


What is he thinking? 


Daehyun just make himself look like a fool, that make him too easy to doing this thing. Maybe his crush is think that Daehyun is so cheap. 


His crush didn't even ask for Daehyun's name in the first place and here Daehyun think that he is liking him back. 


That's not possible to happen in reality. 


His world is being crumple in to a piece, his heart is being torn apart when he realize that he is being played by his crush. 


Daehyun wear his clothes back quickly and without take a long time, he left out from the room. Left the place with a rigid step. 


He is so upset that he let down a tears from his eyes. 


He is so ashamed for himself to do this fool thing, he lose his own face that make he think he won't facing his crush again. There is no way that the cool kid like his crush would dating with some nerdy and an ugly kid like him. 


What a fool. 


Daehyun decide not to go to his school again. 


Daehyun ask his mom to transfer him to another school in another city, in hope he won't ever meet his so called crush again. 


That blossoming feeling is not in Daehyun's heart anymore whenever he think about his so called crush. 


It's not love anymore. 


It's a hatred. 


Daehyun don't want to meet him ever again. 

 

 

                                                                                              Σ( ° △ °|||)︴

 

A/N : 

This is based on from manga sekaiichi hatsukoi if you ever heard that and it's only this part. For the future chapter will come from mine. 

I hope you still enjoy to read this.. 

See you next chapter (≧▽≦)/~┴┴

One more thing, what should I do with Diamond 4 Ya (ಥ_ಥ)?