Day Two Part 2

You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's Pov

The moment that I entered Jennie's office I felt a bit scared since I didn't really stay that long in her office and each step I took felt like a ton. The office was very well decorated and her taste was definitely expensive because the table was made with mahogany, there is a tv on the wall and beside it were a bunch of leather couches, a family portrait or some kind of painting was mounted on the wall. which itself asks a question "Does Jennie invite guests to her office because this office alone is decorated better than my apartment" I thought as my eyes toured the surrounding area.

I dared myself to sit on her chair, where the latter usually sits and orders me with a couple impossible tasks. I felt scared because I am trespassing and going past my limits when Jennie said to me to sit in her office and probably do nothing since she gives the order that I need to do and she's not here.

I really don't know why I am being dramatic, but again this is Kim Jennie, she will probably fire me if I sat on this chair. I am not the type of person who is curious enough to touch everything or rather inspect it and know more about her because she has become my boss, but I think she is the person who keeps everything to themselves rather than saying it to other people.

The chair turned out to be very comfy and I felt like I understood, why she is always sitting on the chair, as my own office chair is really uncomfortable. That painting that caught my eye earlier showed a smiling Jennie and what I can guess are her parents, which showed a remarkable resemblance she inherited from her mother. The same cold face and facial features were easily recognized by any person who has seen them even once.

I became bored and now became the person I don't like to be "The nosy person" I thought to myself and began opening the drawers. The first drawing contained photos that I didn't really care about them that much and some papers. I opened the second, found files, and started to read them, just to realize they are the employees resumes and found mine with no photos and no information.

I returned the following items, back to their original places, I went to sit on the couch and turned the tv by the remote that was placed on top of the coffee table. began watching whatever was on there and it was some boring drama.

Soon after, I became so engrossed in this drama, even though it was incredibly cringy at the beginning. At first, the story was strange then it made a little bit of sense after more characters related to the plot began to appear and for some reason, the main couple kiss and that is the end of the drama. "What kind of drama is that," I said to myself while thinking about how the situation escalated quickly and looked up to see that at least, forty minutes passed since I began watching this show. 

I walked around the office, their meeting still didn't finish and I am still bored, looking at random things and saw the owner of this office collection of trophies and certificates from universities I've never heard of.

Someone swung the door open and stopped once they saw me and I turned to see an older woman who looks familiar according to the painting behind me.

"Who are you..are you new here I haven't seen you here before" The woman inquires as she looks at me from head to top.

"I am Kim Jisoo the CEO's personal assistant" I introduce myself and bowed to the latter standing in front of me.

"Hmm, your Jennie's new assistant..Ms.lee told me a lot about Ms. Jisoo" She mentions with a very big smile.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself...I am Jennie's mother" I wasn't that shock since I saw her on that canvas.

"Nice to meet you..and if you're looking for her, she is in a meeting right now," I told her, but she smirks instead. Now I understand where her daughter got the creepiness from.

Suddenly Jennie barges into the office and begins talking/shouting "Mom what are you doing-" She cuts off her own sentence when she sees me in the line of her vision.

But her mother continues from where she stops "Oh sweetheart I missed and everybody is missing you honey" As she walks toward her daughter and began combing her hair delicately.

Jennie being herself answer by first removing her mother's arm and then talking "Mom you should've at least called me before coming into my office since you know I am busy" She stated the following, yet I know she feels a bit guilty for saying this to her own mother.

"Kim Jennie...I didn't come here to tell you something and then go because I have something that you need to think about thoroughly and that is..marriage" Even though I have no genuine reason to be here, I was shocked by her words and Jennie is too shocked and looking at her mother with bulging eyes.

"WHAT!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter