Day Two

You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's Pov

I woke up early because I need to be early at work and till now I still can't believe that I have a job, even though I nearly left the building that morning with no job, but now I have a job, a small scratch on my knee because of yesterday's incident, and I kinda became friends with Lisa. She really seems like a cool and fun person.I stood up from  my bed went straight to the bathroom and took a bath and other mandatory actions as my routine in the morning.

I left the room and went to the kitchen and saw my sister in her work clothes, which literally consists of jeans, a shirt, and a jacket because the weather is becoming unbearbly colder by day, while I have to wear a skirt and a white blouse, because in this horrible company I need to wear proper clothes as far as I knew from Ms.Lee notes and everybody wore amazing clothes, even though I usually don't care about clothes that much I have to do what they want as long as I want that job.

"Hey sis" She greeted with her beautiful smile before she takes a sip from her cup.

"Good Morning" I greeted back  as I sat in front of her and was suprised to see her full of energy, because her job requires her to move a lot and she's definitely a lazy person and I proceeded to ask a question about last night "So how was  work?"

"You ask these questions everyday and you yourself know what is my answer is, like why bother, what are you my wife?" She replies and countinues sipping her coffee and eating breakfast and  I was sure this was my sarcastic and obnuxious sister that I would never dare leave and betray in anyway. I smiled to myself remembering how overprotective I was to her when I was a little kid and ruined several of her relationships with other people and then her cringe face brought me back to reality and then she smirked as if she knew what I was daydreaming about.

She pinched my cheek and talked to me in her annoying older sister voice, which made me forget of all the compliments I was thinking about "Oh my little cute sister is thinking about her crush hmmm...oh my little sister has a very big crush on Park Rosé isn't that right?" She smirks after mentioning a certain person and causing my cheeks to become as red as a tomato and me going into hyperventilating mode.

"Y-yah!! what do you mean by crush" I tried to sound strong, but I ruined it at the first word.

"Oh really?? So your acting stupid aren't you..I know that you love her, but I hope the best for you as your trustful and incredibly beautiful kind-hearted sister who will never dare hurt you"She smirks and I knew that she will be the first person to laugh, when I am in a bad situation.

I ignored her and began eating the food and gulping down the cofee. I looked at the clock on the wall and now would a great time to catch the bus, but for some odd reason my sister was generous enough to take me to work and I was a bit suspicious because she smiled like a creep for a couple of minutes.

A couple of moments later I found myself in the front seat of my sister's car and it was time for her to ask me question about work.

"Why did you come home late Jisoo?" She asks.

"Well..it was raining and there was no way to go home,so someone from work brought me here" I replied with a straight face yet she turned to look at me with worry.

"You should've called me"She hissed at me and I knew my sister was a very caring person and is very stressed, but she really shouldn't shout at me as if I was at blame.

"Dahye for the millionth time stop treating like a child" Ever since I moved into her apartment she gets extremely agitated and frustrated at anything that can hurt me or even get close to me, I know nobody is trustworthy and Jennie has been my boss for a day, but I don't think she is that type of person who will cause harm to anyone and I know why my sister is always worried is because, ever since a certain person harmed me a couple years ago she couldn't let any person get near me as close as that person even though I am twenty-nine years old and she is thirty-two.

"It was my boss okay..so please don't worry" I heard her sigh an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter