Day One

You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's Pov

Can't believe today is finally the day, where I will finally get a proper job and receive money for it. I am really happy..I am as well get an apartment and leave Dahye's place.

'Today's gonna be a good day Kim Jisoo' I said to myself, while looking at the mirror. I fixed my clothes and left my room only to be greeted by a idiot's grin.

"What do you want?" I scoffed at her, I am in way good mood to be annoyed with her-.

"Your girlfriend Rosé is on tv right now" She cuts my sentence to literally distract me and made me automatically run to the tv and stare at the greatest being of all time.

Her beauty is literally irresistible and charming, nothing in the world could even come close to her beauty, and those brown looks and deep brown eyes that just makes you fall for her-.

A certain laugh was heard and ruined my moment with my sweetheart, and even can end up giving me a heart attack by saying something that shocked me.

"Don't you like have a meeting or something, because you have been staring at the tv for 5 minutes" Which Dahye mentioned so subtly, while sipping her morning coffee.

I screamed out of frustration and run as quickly as I can to the bus stop that is two blocks away from my place. During my run to the bus stop I bumped into someone like one of these cliché moments, but out of respect I helped them stand up just to realize that I spilled their drink on them.

"Oh I am really sorry Ms...." When the woman stood I noticed her foreign looks, because her sunglasses fell on the groundand her face is recgonizble as a...dancer/celebrity.

"Ahh there is no problem for you to worry about and you shouldn't be in a rush, because it causes stress-" I cut her sentence, because it seems she is gonna give me  a lecture about hastiness.

"I am very sorry Ms.manoban and about your clothes I will pay for their wash just let me get my salary first" I said quickly and was about to get back to running, but I felt someone holding my wrist instead.

"Forget about my clothes and if your in such a rush I will get you to your destination and I am not taking no as an answer" She argued at me and took me to a black Mercedez-benz near the hotel by force.

She got me in the car and her smile creeped me out as if she planned this, but if she did do something to me her reputation as a celebrity will be affected by it. I ignored her and looked at the window.

"You do realize that you still didn't tell me the place right and we are cruising around the city right now" The blonde mentioned to before I wanted to facepalm myself for getting in a celebrity car's for no reason.

"If you countinue on this road you will see a turn that will take you to K coporation" I gave the instruction and didn't want to face her out of embarassment, since I officially embaressed mslef infront of Lisa.

"You aren't much of a talker are you?" She said withou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter