one sided love?

One Sided Love?

Tae's Pov.

A new day has begun, a new day with my handsome Jungkook. It will be amazing to be able to be with him as a couple, as one, but i know that wont happen beacuse he is straight, i love  him for so long, it gets harder and harder everyday to hide my feelings...

''knock knock'' the sound of the consant knocking on my door wake me up from my daydream.

'Who dares to wake the amazing V ?'

'Yaaa open the door sleepyhead!... its Me!'

 

OMG Jungkook is here! What should i wear? Should i finaly confess my love and risk what we have? Should i destroy our friendship for the sake of my love? So many questions that need to be answered but i dont know what to do, i am so afraid of the outcome of my decesion.

I open the door and watch him standing there with his goofy smile and sparkling eyes and i know! I will tell him today i will confess i wont be afraid i will fight for my happiness no matter what and my happiness is Him!

'Hey~ Jungkookie, come in, i say anxiously, i have something to tell you'

' I have something to tell you too, he interrupts me, i think i found  the one i want to spend my life with'

I stood there frozen, speechless, the love of my life loving someone who isnt me, i dont know what to feel or what to say ' Who is she? Is she beautiful?'

'Yes, the most beautiful person i have ever seen,he replies, Come, let me show you'

He takes my hand in his and guides me to the mirror i have in my bedroom ' what are you doing? I ask him, i feel so confused 

He laughs ' i want to show you the love of my life'

' what? Where?  Who is she? Tell me~' i feel so frustrated

He backhugs me and replies ' You are looking at him'

Him? A man? Jungkook isnt straight? When did that happen? How?

'Look up, jungkook interrupts my thoughts, tell me what do you see? '

 'Me?, I say , you like me? As in like like? From when? How? Werent you straight? When did you start...'

Jungkook shuts me up with a kiss, a kiss i long for so long, a kiss i thought i will only get in my dreams, it was like how i imagine it and so much more, it was magic!!!

Jungkook breaks the kiss, he is looking at me with so much love i never thought i will get from him

' It was and will always be you Tae, i loved you from  the moment i met you, i loved you from the moment you smile at me, from the moment your eyes met mine, your hands touch mine, you are the one i wont to spend the rest of my life with, please dont hate me, i couldnt handle it anymore, i couldnt keep my feelings a secret anymore, i am in love with you Tae'

I am out of words, please if this is a dream i dont wont to ever wake up, i started pinching myself 

' what are you doing love? ' he chuckles

' Is this a dream?' I dumply say

' If this was a dream, would i be doing this?' He roughly grabs me and kisses me with so much passion, so much love, i felt like i was floating

I gently push him away from me ' I want to say something to you too'

'Tell me' he says

I slowly whisper near his ear ' I love you too, so much'

The moment the words left my mouth, he sealed my lips with a kiss, a kiss full of promises for a lifetime.