Sweatpants and hats

Penguin love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoooooooo! You can't do this every time!" Chanyeol whines to his penguin hybrid, whose on the bathtub filled with cold ice water. "I can, and I will." The hybrid replies, closing his eyes seeing that Chanyeol was going to wash his hair for him. All he did was put another hybrid, specific a beagle hybrid named Baekhyun in a choke hold. He was getting real annoying and his owner doesn't help. So Kyungsoo did what he thought was the best for him. "I'm going to have to spank you if you continue this!" Chanyeol complains while rubbing the shampoo on Kyungsoo's hair, Kyungsoo stares at Chanyeol wide eyes. Wider than before as of daring him to do that right now. Of course, Chanyeol can't when Kyungsoo does things like this. The little penguin hybrid is bit too spoil and he can't help but to spoil him more. "OK, maybe I can't do that...but we need to stop these behaviors, otherwise how else are you going to make friends!" He asked pouting, at his penguin hybrid. 

Kyungsoo stares at Chanyeol before tilting his head slightly to the side. "I don't need them, i have you." Kyungsoo said truthfully and Chanyeol wants tp cry because right Kyungsoo is just to adorable for his own good. "Alright....." Chanyeol sighs , and fishes washing Kyungsoo's hair, and they find themselves on the couch cuddled up next to each other. 

Chanyeol looks down at Kyungsoo who was laying on top of him. He remembers the time of how he met the penguin hybrid. Kyungsoo was starving and almost dying alone out in the cold, when Chanyeol first saw him. Because of this, Chanyeol didn't think twice but to take Kyungsoo to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter