Epilogue

The Best Song Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks into their relationship, Yoongi still can’t believe his luck. He can’t believe he was able to get a yes after all the hardships he went through. It surely isn’t easy to get the approval of Jisoo’s never ending guards aka cousins and her brother whom is a lot more overprotective than any other men he knows.

 

 

And he’s happy that the feeling is mutual. She likes him too. Love even. Whenever her brother would be particularly strict with them, hindering him by all means. She’d go to his side and defend him.

 

 

Seokjin finally soften up when he realizes that Yoongi means no harm. He treats her like the queen she is and what’s more important to him is his sister’s happiness.

 

 

 

So it’s understandable that Yoongi wants to spend most of his time with Jisoo. He’s content with having her at his side, cuddling while watching a movie, peppering her kisses when she makes him feel extremely warm, holding her close as her breathing lulls him to sleep, their limbs entangled under a heap of blankets. He loves her so much and he just wants to be with her 24/7.

 

 

Which is quite impossible now as her friends kept her busy.

 

 

It’s been days since they last hanged out and he’s seriously having a Jisoo-withdrawal. He could write another song again to express his loneliness. He’s being overdramatic it’s only been days. He didn’t peg himself to be a clingy guy but guess love really change people. It’s always the same excuse, “Lisa is sad so I’m making sure she’s fine and eating well.” His Jisoo is really an angel. The world doesn’t deserve such kindness. But he’s selfish so he takes what he could.

 

 

 

And after what’s like a century,  they finally got time for themselves. She’s finally graced him some time. As soon as he sees her waving at him in front of his apartment, he run to her and wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed him deeply. He missed her so ing much.

 

 

They made it to his couch after an intense make-out session that’s full of longing from both side, especially his. His arms still wrapped around her while she’s laying on his chest, his fingers brushing along her long hair. He usually doesn’t ask about the girl stuffs Jisoo and her friends does but he can’t help that it piques his curiosity. What is the reason why they’re taking too much of his girlfriend’s time?

 

 

 

“Well, you see. It’s been months since Lisa and her boyfriend broke up, her boyfriend accused her of cheating. She can’t still move on and it’s eating her up. They got into this petty fight about whether he trusted her… I know for sure that Lisa never even looked at another man but he thinks differently. She’s hurt he’d doubted her feelings so then they decided to end it.” Jisoo pouts, feeling saddened as she draw patterns in his chest.

 

 

“Well, that . Whoeven is that dude? He doesn’t deserve her at all.” Jisoo lightly hit his chest.

 

 

“It’s Mingyu. I’m friends with him! And I swear he’s a really good guy. He’s a big dumb and I know he loves her still, if anything, he still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter