Chapter 2

Running

Once inside they started making their way to the practice room, as they walked Yaebin noticed that Minkyung keept glancing at her, it look like she was deciding to say something or not, and that made the shorter girl anxious. 

Suddenly Minkyung stopped walking and made Yaebin stop too with a pull of the hand that she was still holding. Yaebin looked shyly up at her unnie, almost afraid to look at her eyes. 

Finally Minkyung let out a long breath and puts her attention on Yaebin, her gaze so intense it made the short girl shudder but she kept on looking at her unnie's eyes. 

"Yaebin ah" Finally said the tall girl

"Yes unnie?" 

"Don't lie to me, you can lie to any other member but not me. So tell me, are you really alright?" As she finished speaking Minkyung put her hands Yaebin's shoulders forcing her to look at her face. 

"I'm fi.."

"No!, you are not fine, i already told you not to lie to me" Minkyung said with more force. 

"I heard that you're not sleeping well. Why is that? Are you getting sick? Why didn't you tell me?! You know you can alaways talk to me about everything right?"

Minkyung threw a lot of questions at her, to many for her sleep deprived brain, but she did catch the worry in her voice. She sighed there was no way out of this but she couldn't tell her the whole truth, so she needed to be careful with her words to calm down Minkyung. 

She looked up at her and was met with expecting eyes, so she took a deep breath. 

"You're right unnie, i'm not sleeping well"

When she said that she immediately noticed the worry grew stronger in the older girl.

"But it's just stress you know with the comeback getting closer, training getting harder" She stopped to take a breath "and not knowing if my lyrics are good enough" She says lokking down. 

Minkyung furrows her brow and drops her hands that were still in Yaebin's shoulders, she felt horrible for not noticing sooner, what a sub-leader she was. 

"No, Yaebin look at me" She said touching her chin signaling to look up at her.

"I know that we are under a lot of pressure, we all are stressed, so i know what you mean,  i know how you feel, but hey don't ever ever! feel or believe that what you do is not good enough, because there's no other girl i know that works as hard as you, believe me Kang Yaebin" 

Minkyung said the last words so softly and with so much care it made Yaebin's eye water making her take a shuddering breath.

"Thank you Minkyung unnie, i needed that"

The tall girl gave her a sincere smile and hugged her.

"You need to try and get more sleep Yaebin ah, don't let that smart brain of yours keep you from getting a good night rest, we've been training hard and if you're already tired before practice it can me dangerous, i don't want you getting sick or hurt" Said Minkyung separating a bit from their hug to look at her eyes.

"Yes unnie, i promise i'll try" 

"Good, now let's go we are definately late" 

She held her hand again and dragged her to the training room, where the teacher eas already waiting for them, he made them run some laps for being late but they just looked at each other and smiled.