Chapter 1

Running

Minkyung loves everyone, and that's the problem, she's nice, too nice, she never gets mad, she's patient and understanding, and she loves that about her but she also hates it. 

It's not that she doesn't like it, it's that is soo hard for her because she's a jealous person, and it's hard for her to read what's really going through the Minkyung's head, it's hard not to be delusional (even though she knows she is!), so in all things consider, it's hard. 

But she can't help it, she can't control her feelings, not in her trainee days and certainly not now. 

She sighs, she should go to sleep and stop thinking. They all have a lot of training to do, and training means a lot of work and not stopping till it's perfect and everyone is perfect. She can't risk be the cause of more work than necessary, so she should sleep, try and get some rest, but she can't seem to stop her brain, and more importantly can't stop her brain from going to bad places, and that's how she knows she's not getting any sleep this night, oh she's in so mucho trouble, and she will be in more in the morning. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Before she even noticed her alarm and everyone's alarm sounds, time to wake up and start the day. 

She grunts, not sleeping was so not a goos idea, her whole body hurts and her head is the worst, too much thinking will do that to you, but no time to feel sorry for herself she has work to do, and she will do it right, no matter how much pain she's in, she can't let her group down, they all are counting on her and she will not let them down. 

So she stands up, she showers, changes, eats a little with everyone, she doesn't feel too much like eating with her headache and all. And by 9am they are heading to the company. 

She almost falls asleep on the car, not sleeping at night mixing with the moving of the car will make you want to sleep, so she closes her eyes enjoying the feeling even just for a little bit. 

"Is she sleeping?" Asks Eunwoo pointing at Yebin

"Am, i think so, why?" Yebin hears Jieqiong answer. She was trying to sleep but hearing that they were referring to her she couldn't help but listen.

"Just curious, i think she didn't get enough sleep"

"Why you think that?" Siyeon intervenes on the conversation.

"I woke up at night to go pee and looked at her bed and noticed that she was pretending to sleep or she had just fallen asleep and it was really late, i was going to ask her if everything was okay after going to the bathroom, but when i came back she was really asleep" Eunwoo finish shrugging and giving Yebin a look of mild concern. 

"Now that you say that i have notice that unnie is spacing out a lot, well more than normal anyway" Says Siyeon, and Yebin taked a mental note to act better in front of everyone. 

"I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, we've been working really hard, we're all tired, i'm sure that's it" Says Jieqiong with a small smile. 

"Yeah, you're probably right and it's not like Yebin not to talk of anything is wrong" Finished Eunwoo, and Yebin takes a relieving secret breath, she doesn't want anyone to worry about her, she knows they mean well but she can't right now, so this is good, she can put an act, act happy, be..

"What's wrong with Yebin?" Suddenly says a voice from the front, a voice so sweet that could be made of honey, but a voice laced with concern. And Yebin hates the concern in her voice, and more knowing she's the reason of that concern, a voice she can't get out of her head, the voice of Minkyung. 

"Huh!" They all say at the same time, startled to hear Minkyung unnie.

"I said what's wrong with Yebin?, is she sick?" She repeats glancing back looking at them and then at Yebin, who looks like she's sleeping. 

"Oh don't worry unnie, Yebin's just sleeping" Said her fellow 98' friend, trying to not worry the sub-leader. 

Minkyung frowns, clearly not satisfied with the answer, but as she starts to talk again the manager stops and tells them they have arrived and to get out to pratice. 

Eunwoo, Jieqiong and Siyeon take a realiving breath, they didn't want to put unnecessary worry on they're unnie and besides if Yebin was going to talk to someone it will be her precious unnie. 

"Okay kids you heard manager oppa time to get out, i'll wake Yebin" Said Minkyung opening the door for them, they didn't waste anytime and got out running and shoving each other as usual.

Minkyung just shakes her head, this kids. She takes a deep breath and looks at Yebin. And when she sees her she frowns a little, it's not common for the small girl to fall asleep in the car, well not when they are about to burn they're asses off at practice, and Yebin loves to practice, she loves to dance. So this, falling asleep before practice was really something to worry about, she didn't want her to be sick. Shaking her head again she goes to wake her up, she puts a strand of her hair behind her ear, and as she gets closer she noticed the bags under her eyes, this only adds to her worries for the small girl.

"What's going on with you Yebin ah" Whispers Minkyung softly.

Yebin felt the tall girl touch her hair, and she almost inhale sharply at the contact but she held her breath and tried to stay calm and look like she was sleeping. But she couldn't, she couldn't pretend to be asleep anyomore, it felt wrong, so she pretended to stir and move, signaling the older girl that she was starting to wake up, immediately she felt her unnie back away. 

"Yebin ah, it's time to go practice, wake up" Minkyung said in a cute voice. Ugh why does she have to be like this, she knows she can't resist her cute voice.

"Mmm, what?" The small girl pretends to wake up making a show of stretching her arms.

"Time to wake up sleepy head, we're gonna be late and scold for being late" Said Minkyung with her cute eye smile. Ahh she got it bad thought Yebin.

"Oh! Sorry unnie, i didn't meant to fall asleep and make us be late" The small girl said pretending to be fully awake.

"It's okay Yebin ah, we're not late yet, so come on!" 

And with that she took her hand and dragged her to the company.