SPARKS FLY

"I DO"

He stood by the wooden rail, staring into the mystical forests covering the footsteps of the hill, humming softly,     “…Say you love me boy so that I love you...”*

"Jungkook there's something I have to tell you about the..." 
He turned. His soft brown hair lay in a mess over his forehead. The top button of his shirt was open, revealing his bare chest.
"Yes?" 
"Well, it's about Namjoon hyung. I don't think that, I mean. You understand, don't you?" 
"I do know, hyung. But I wouldn't like to discuss about that, right now at least."
"I know how you feel about this but, you have let it go sometimes." 
"We cannot let that happen! Hyung has been by our side through the thick and thin. I'll sell my soul to the devil to save him, how can you b.." 
*Slap!* 
"Hyung!", Jungkook stared in disbelief. His eyes filled with tears. All the emotions that he had been holding back, broke their chains and escaped into the real world.
"I didn't mean to. I'm sorry, let m..." 
"Don't you dare" 
"Jungk.." 
"Don't" 
"I'm.. I didn't mea... I cannot afford to lose the people I love, Jungkook! Do you think that we're not doing everything we can to save him?" 
"Is he ever going to know about it?" 
"To be honest, I don't know. It will be the best if he doesn't. Okay?" 
Jungkook whispered softly, "okay, hyung" 
Taehyung went over to him and hugged him tightly. The tough maknae seldom broke down under pressure. 
"It's going to be alright"

..... rrriinnngggg rrriinnngggg...