LIGHTS

"I DO"

Taehyung reached the cabin. It was situated on a hillside and gave a beautiful view of the forests underneath. He pushed open the door. Darkness. 

 "Jun..." The cabin lit up. The walls of the cabin were adorned with tiny fairy lights. Candles were burning away in the balcony. Junkgook's camera rested on a beautifully decorated dinner table. On the table was a large food takeaway package. The porcelain plates were glimmering in the dim light. Suddenly Taehyung noticed Jungkook. His heart stopped beating instantly. 

 

Lying on the couch was Jungkook, dressed in a white cotton shirt and ripped jeans, hanging loosely from his waist. In his hands were the controls for the Xbox. His abyss like eyes looked quite bright compared to the soft atmosphere. 

"Come over Hyung, let's start. I've been waiting for ages!" 

"Ye..ea.. Yeah" 

He sat down beside him, lovingly k8Junkgook's chin. 

"Hyung, c'mon. Let's begi..." 

Jungkook was cut off mid sentence as Taehyung did something unexpected. 

"Salanghe Jungkook Oppa". Tae was blushing furiously. "You ar.." 

Jungkook hugged him tight. "Don't speak hyung. Let me savor the moment" 

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook. This brunette was his everything. Unconsciously, he leaned in and laid his head on the maknae's chest. He could hear his heart beating against his muscular chest. 

"Hyung, food" 

"..." 

Irritated by Jungkook's sense of humor, Taehyung got up and strode off to the table. He ripped open the packets. Inside the packets were all of Taehyung's favorite food. Jungkook smiled to himself. 

 

"Mind if I don't share???", teased Taehyung, popping sone fries into Jungkook's mouth. 

"No, I'd rather have you for dinner" 

"Oh God, stop it. . Or I might end up doing something that I shall regret later"

"I am all yours tonight" He moved in closer and kissed Taehyung's neck softly. 

"Quite cheesy"

"Well I guess then you will have to deal with my cheesy lines all life long" 

"I..." 

"So baby, champagne?" Taehyung turned redder than ever. He watched him carefully pouring pink champagne into their glasses. 

"Cheers to us" 

"Cheers" 

Taehyung adored the sparkling champagne and the gentle ambiance of the cabin. Jungkook suddenly lifted his camera and clicked Taehyung's picture. "I love your pictures so much, you're handsome, hyung! " 

Taehyung blushed uncontrollably. His life was so much better after meeting this boy. 

Jungkook got up and left the room. "Come over to the balcony when you have finished eating"