Chapter 2

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you're telling me that I am a famous celebrity, a singer & actor, I have a big fanbase, super popular, I HAVE a girlfriend whose name is Yeri who is also a famous celebrity and I AM DIVORCED TO MY WIFE!?!." Jungkook shouted the last words to his Manager.

"Yes, Jungkook how many times do I have to repeat it to you?" Manager Sejin is also getting frustrated because Jungkook doesn't want to believe him but he needs to be patient because the boy is sick the doctor said he is suffering from a temporary memory loss and it will take some time before can remember or not.

"I already called the company about your condition. We can't let the public know you have amnesia Jungkook-ah that's a big problem."

"But it is a problem! I don't know what to do! I'm not familiar with this Jungkook the only Jungkook that I can remember was a simple person living in Busan, a college student trying hard to achieve his dreams, and got married at an early age to Lalisa Manoban my wife thinking we would grow old together..." He released a shaky sigh.

He wants to cry, all of this information is overwhelming him. "I should have died instead." he whispered to himself.

"Jungkook! Don't say that!." 

He was startled when someone shouted at him angrily. Jungkook immediately looked at the person who shouted and a guy was leaning by the door frame wearing a posh outfit. That outfit must be so expensive he said in his mind.

"Uhm... W-who are you?" the guy only smirked and walked towards him.

"Wah, I'm dissapointed Jungkook-ah you were only asleep for a week and you don't know me anymore? That's not nice." said the guy.

"I, I-im s-sorry I can't remember. I am suffer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter