Chapter 1

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He feels numb, his whole body feels numb. He can hear voices around him calling his name, unfamiliar voices calling his name. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, once he adjust to the bright lights he recognized the white walls and the smell of the hospital. Hospital? What am I doing here and why does my body ache all over.

"Jungkook! Kookie baby can you hear me?" 

Jungkook was stopped by his train of thoughts when a pretty girl called his name Did she just call me Kookie? Only my wife can call me that. At the mention of his wife he looked around to see if Lisa was there. Where is she? he thought.

"Water. Give me water." he said. The girl immediately went and poured some water for him.

"Here you go. Wait let's adjust your bed first." she said frantically. She pressed some buttons and the bed adjusted by itself. "Are you comfortable now?" Jungkook hummed in confirmation.

"Lisa."

"Pardon?" she asked confused.

"Lisa." he called out again.

The people around him exchanged some worried looks.

"B-babe, What are you talking about?" said the pretty girl.

"M-my my wife where is she?" he asked again but no one answered him.

"Y-your wife? Jungkook-ah you're not married anymore." "Dont you recognize me? It's me, Yeri your girlfriend." said the girl whose name is Yeri and by the looks she is giving, Jungkook thinks she's on the verge of crying. 

"Miss I'm sorry but what the are you talking about?" he asked with furrowed eyebrows "Where's my wife?" he asked again. 

Yeri, this time cried for real. She didn't say anything and just burst out of the room leaving him and a guy who is looking at him worriedly.

"Jungkook-ah you don't really remember anything?" Jungkook nodded.

"No. And who are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter